19 || Everything Is For A Reason

Start from the beginning

"You barely do any magic in class, in fact, i haven't seen you do magic but twice" Hope laughed. "Uh lies, but i am better so i don't need to do everything" that was a little sassy. Elijah frowned along with Hayley.

"So you're advanced?" Kol asked her and she flipped her hair back and smirked. "I wouldn't call it that since i don't want to brag, but yeah I'm in the advanced level" Serena's lips formed a grin.

Some of the family members weren't pleased with the way the girl acted. Sabrina accidentally entertained by her thoughts dropped her glass of water to the ground shattering.

There was no explanation, but it felt like breeze pushed her hand making her drop it. "Oh my god, i-I'm so sorry guys" she stuttered bending down to pick them up.

"It's ok, love" Klaus told her also helping her pick up the pieces.

"Someone's jealous" Hope whispered in a singing matter. Serena and her muffled laughs, but to their horrible luck those around them had supernatural hearing.

"Hope!" Klaus stood up putting the glass on the table angrily. She was his daughter but her words were pretty insulting to Sabrina. The ex-dark witch shook her head at Klaus.

"No-no, It's fine, Klaus," she turned to her ex-best friend. "And no I'm not jealous, a breeze came in and knocked it out of my hand" she defended herself.

"Yeah right" scoffed Hope rolling her eyes.

Having enough Sabrina clenched her hands. "What's you're problem, Hope?" she stood up from the chair.

"You're my problem, Sabrina," the red-head said in a disgusting manner shocking her family. "You're in my house! That's my problem!"

"Hope!" Klaus warned his daughter.

"Well, i got kicked out of school! I had no other place to go, I have no family, nowhere to go! Where else do you want me to go!"

"How about out of our lives like I've told you so many time, somewhere else, where you don't have to be close to my family and friends" Hope growled glowing her yellow eyes.

Sabrina could feel her nails dig inside her skin as she clenches them even more. "How about back to where you came from just a few months ago" Serena joined in.

"Hey! We don't welcome those kinds of insult in here!" Elijah scolded the girl who seemed to not be the best influence for Hope.

"No, Serena is right," Sabrina gulped not wanting her old friend say the next words. "Go back to being dead"

"Hope Andrea Mikaelson you are in so much trouble" Hayley stated looking at her daughter completely disappointed.

Sabrina just gulped, her eyes dropping one tear and that was it. She was sure she was now dry of them. Klaus stops beside her making Hope scoff even angrier seeing her own father stand beside Sabrina.

"Oh, so you're on her side?" Hope snapped.

"I am not but she's your best friend-"

"She's not my best friend! She's just someone who we befriended for pity" the youngest Mikaelson smirked a smirk that reflected Klaus's when he had his bad runs.

The room started to pick up a cold breeze the one that Sabrina felt in earlier and as the two girls glared at each other Serena sighed. "I'm sorry i was such bad friend, i really am, but i never knew i was this bad to the point that my own best friend wants me dead" Sabrina exclaimed.

"Ex-best friend remember, Serena's my best friend and let me tell you something Sabrina," Hope crossed her arms. "Leave my house and maybe disappear from our lives, i repeat maybe drop dead"

Sabrina frowned seeing Hope had already told that but it still hurt. Out of nowhere, the window broke. Everybody knew Hope was the most powerful witch out there, so when her eyes glowed and lights exploded, there was no surprise when the lights went out. In the whole town.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

OMG nobody got to eat which is sad because i mean who doesn't like eating. they're fighting has become so violent that magic has been involved and Sabrina had none of that, sadly.

Do you think the Mikaelson's will like Serena or nah? Also, don't worry things will get better, so it won't be the same fighting but it's all a process.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Remember to stay safe, stay healthy, stay home <3

Follow me on my Instagram: whorv06.wp

Comment what you think!