10

The Car

➖The Car➖

After everyone finished, including Roxanne, they all headed to the parking lot. "Hey dad, can we take the car to the store and get some groceries for tomorrow morning?" Marcus shrugged, "Sure." He tossed Natasha the keys before heading to Lennys car and informing him of where they were going.

Natasha started the car while Elizabeth sat in the passenger seat picking out some music. The back doors opening scared the shit out of them. "It's just us!" Ethan and Grayson raised their hands in defense.

With a breath of relief Elizabeth spoke up, "What are you guys doing here?"

Ethan put his hand on her shoulder over the seat. "We wanted to tag along."

Elizabeth turned around in her seat to look at Ethan, Natasha was driving while she and Grayson listened in. "Oh it's not because you feel bad about you know kissing me and not telling me that you're leaving!" Grayson gasped, "Oh my fucking- you kissed! I'm so proud of you!" Ethan gave his brother a weird look before smiling and nodding at him.

Elizabeth scroffed and looked forward. "Listen I'm sorry okay?"

"Sorry? That's all?" He shrugged, "What do you want me to say?" She turned back around just as Natasha parked the car at Walmart and got out, tossing her sister the keys to tell her to lock the car when they leave. Grayson followed directly after her, leaving the two in the car.

Elizabeth jumped in the back seat, taking Graysons old spot. "I want you to say that we're something. I want you to say that if we do become something you'll be okay with long distance! I want you to tell me how you felt about that kiss! I want you-" Ethan grabbed her face before kissing her softly.

She slid her hands up his shirt, resting them on his chest as she kissed back with the same amount of passion. Ethan's hands slid down her face, to her neck, past her boobs, making sure not to touch them, and grabbed her waist as he pulled her to his lap. As she straddled him she tangled her hands in his fluffy hair. Pushing their lips harder onto each other's.

She pulled away, staring at his swollen lips, she was proud at what she did. "I want you too. I want to be together, I want to have long distance, not have an open relationship, a closed one of just us. I loved that kiss. I fucking loved this kiss." She blinked as she leaned forward, her lips brushing his. "I'd love that." She whispered.