Chapter 30: Blake's Deal

Y/n's PoV:

I think I have a new job.

It's called being a maid.

"Y/n, get those blue towels from inside. Thanks!"Anthony requested before jumping off the pool.

The water splashed so hard it hits my face and my body. Great, now I'm soaking wet.

I marched my way back to the house with exasperation as I try to find the towels that Anf was talking about.

Ugh! I'm not payed for this! The past minutes they had been torturing me with the their commands. 'Can you get me this', 'can you get me that' - what's the use of their hands and foot?

When I finally found the towels, I ran back with it to the pool site.

"Here."I huffed.

Anthony just swimmed his ass out, doing some doggy stroke or something. He didn't even thanked me for the effort of bringing the pieces of material.

I sat back to the nearby chair, Jaden and Kio being my company.

"Glad you didn't give up with their behavior yet."Kio commented, popping a grape to his mouth.

Yeah right.

"It's fine, besides I just want to help."I shrugged at my words.

Jaden nodded, "You're so good, you know? If there's a list of people going to heaven, you'll be on the list."he remarked.

Is he implying that I'm going to die?

Anyways, I think I should take that as a compliment.

"So...if you don't mind....do you like anyone?"Jaden urged.

I stopped for a moment.

"Be honest."

Sht.

I wasn't expecting for this question. That's so straightforward. How would I tell them that I don't know the answer? Obviously, I like them all but if we're talking about like as in love - I don't have a freaking clue or say to that! What would I do?

"Of course I like someone."I scoffed as my nervousness heightened.

"Who?"

Him and Kio are eagerly waiting for an answer.

I can feel my anxiety panicking.

I wish I could say that I like them two but that might sound weird. Arrhghh! Life, how dare you?!? *cries mentally*

I look around me so I can come up with a reply. Brain, think faster!

I gazed through the distance and that's where my eyes halted.

His mopped of dark hair sways as he laughed with the other boys.

Am I really sure with this?

He used me like an hour ago for his jokes....maybe I can use him too as a payback. So it'll be a win-win situation.

I inhaled deeply before answering.

"I like Blake."

I slowly turned to them and it looks like they weren't impressed.

Jaden eyed me up to see if I'm lying while Kio looked away and he seems...annoyed?

I am aware that they liked me but a part of me doesn't seem to clicked with the idea that's why lying is an option. I don't want to lead them.