Chapter 26: Pursue

Y/n's PoV:

My desperation for an answer was on another level.

I ran to his door, knocking like a mad woman but it looks like he wasn't there. I paced back and forth when I suddenly heard a faint music from one of the doors from the hallway.

tun tun tun tun tuntun tun tun

I didn't held back, I slammed the door open, making a wide entrance for me to  go in.

"What the actual fvck y/n."

My head snapped to their direction. Josh and Bryce was dancing infront of a phone, but when they saw me they immediately jump away from each other.

Then there's Anthony laying back relaxly on the bed. Wait, who's room is this again?

I crossed my arms, "Hey it's not my fault that I walked in on you guys dancing. It's your job anyways so get used to it."I remarked on a 'duh' tone.

Geez. What's wrong with that? It's much better than seeing them caught in a wrong act.

"Why are you here anyways?"Bryce asked with annoyance.

I didn't do anything wrong, why's he so grumpy all of a sudden? Maybe he's pms-ing or something.

"I am here to ask you what the hell is happening downstairs."I straighten my stance to make myself look intimidating but I think I look more like a sore thumb.

Bryce raised his eyebrows at me. I'm already expecting for a snarky reply. He turned to the other boys before deciding to talk again.

"It's actually because of you."

Excuse me, what? He is crazy for thinking that it's my fault. First of all, I didn't do anything so why am I the suspect?

"Mr Hall, excuse you,"I pointed my index finger on his chest, "I didn't do anything wrong so maybe it's your fault. Stop accusing me on things I don't know."

I huffed in anger. I was on rage. But I didn't expect him to laugh after my outburst. What the....it isn't funny! My hands are itching to wrap it's way to his neck and choke him 'till he cry. Okay, that sounds dirty.

Anthony spoked behind me.

"Yeah it's kinda your fault. They're pursuing you - all four of them."he stretched himself lazily on the bed.

So he's basically agreeing on Bryce and what - they're pursuing me? For what though? I don't understand, no one getting to the real point of the situation.

"Can you please elaborate."I snapped.

Bryce rolled his eyes while Anthony layed there silently. Great. Ugh. I thought I lost hope but Josh stepped in.

He give a 'knowing' look to Bryce before responding, "I'm not snitching but the four of them, Quin-Kio-Jj-Griff had a bet on who would you fall in love out of them all."Josh said on a hushed tone.

Huh? Primarily, the four dude  downstairs is playing a contest on which who got to go down on my pants first...is this a joke?

I'm feeling overwhelmed. I was sent here for an editing job, not to fool around with famous tiktok boys. Aarrghhh, I don't even know if I should be happy that these boys liked me or be angry because it's starting to freak the sht out of me.

Anthony nods, signifying that what Josh said is true.

"What should I do then?"I settled myself on the bed, acting as if I'm not panicking on the inside.