Chapter 16: Stars

Y/n's PoV:

"Okay, so now that you're famous, you should probably start hanging with all of us, especially me—"

I shot up from my seat, snapping my head towards Bryce's direction.

"Hol' up. I am hired as your video editor, not your tiktok buddy."I protested, annoyance lacing my words.

I think Bryce is really taking this opportunity seriously for me to be known, but I don't want to. I want to stay low, and do my job properly. I also want to focus more to myself, but I don't think I can if I'll be living with them.

Anyways, if I was annoyed— Bryce here was purely displeased with my answer... like he always do. I'm honestly not surprised anymore.

"Yeah B, why do you want her to continue tiktok?"Anthony chimed in while eating his bowl of cereal.

I nodded my head at that because I also wanted to know why he want me to. I think I have trauma now after people hated me for that video. Literally people attacked me just because of Bryce and now he wants me to join the platform for the rest of my life.

Bryce gave us an 'are-you-serious' look, "I think this is a good time for y/n's exposure to the online world because it's already 2020 but she still do the dab."he air-qouted sarcastically.

I was tempted to throw the spoon at his face but it might destroy his handsomeness, so I controlled myself to not do it. Wtf is wrong with the dab? I mean until now, I still dance to the whip and nae nae but no one really stops me for that.

Jaden entered the kitchen with Josh as they search for their breakfast. They look like they just woke up.

"Bryce wants you for himself, that's why. You can just simplify it that way, mister Hall."Jaden exclaimed as he rolled his eyes.

I don't know if he's serious with that but okay. I know that it's impossible for him— or for anyone of them to like me anyways.

"Ha-ha real funny,"Bryce forced a chuckle, "Cmon, I don't want her to hide on her shadows for so long. I want her to be like me."he voiced out.

My brow rised up high as the sky. Yeah he's famous and such but I don't wanna be like him. He have his own character and I have mine. He's not even a good role model to copy with.

"No one wants to be like you though."Josh commented as he sips on Anthony's glass of water. Anthony flipped Josh off.

Both of Bryce arms are on his hips, "You know what? I'm outta here."he spits, looking constipated as he sauntered out of the room.

'Moody'Jaden mumbled as he chosed his seat right next to me. I shrug on his statement but I know that I agree with that.

The four of us sit silently, sometimes a spoon or fork clinks to the counter table but no other sound was heard beside that.

I was the first one to finish my food. I get up immediately and put my used utensils to the sink. After that, I walked out the door to get ready for the day.

> fast forward

The day passed by like a blur. I don't really know what I'm doing with my life to be honest.

I've been busy staring at the white wall infront of me. What Bryce said to me of being viral filled my thoughts and it made me want to grab my hair tightly. Ahhh, do I really want that amount of exposure? And if ever though, how would I know?

I sighed loudly to the air as I stood up from my messy bed. I looked up to the clock to see that it's already past 9 on the evening. Damn it, I forgot to eat dinner.