Chapter 3: Dinner

You woke up from your nap just to see that it was already 7 in the evening. You jumped out from your new bed and get ready for dinner.

After a couple of minutes in the bathroom, you choose to wear a tee and short pajama set with peaches printed on it. Damn, those peaches seemed to be suggestive. It's just a normal night anyway, besides you met Jaden and Griff so that'll be alright.

You get out of your iglo and start wandering where the kitchen is, but because you really don't know where to go, you decided to knock on Griffin's room.

He opened the door, wearing a tank top and shorts, and to top it all, his bed hair was the cherry on top.

*gulp silently* h0t

"Hey Griff, w-where's the kitchen?" you asked nervously. He's about to make you act up, to be freaking honest. LMAO.

"Wait. I'll get my phone first then, we'll go to the kitchen together." he goes back inside his room.

A minute or so has passed, then he finally came out of his room with his phone on his hand.

The two of you ambled together to the hallways of the mansion. You two have to passed hundreds of rooms until you reached the kitchen.

"I'll leave you here for now, y/n. Just have to do some things." he announced, your eyes turned 🥺. He's really gonna leave you here all alone? You hoped Jaden comes here quick...

"Ugh, don't give me that look, you're so freaking cuteeee. Just look at the refridgerator you can eat anything you want." Griff added before waving goodbye to you.

You turned from this 🥺 to this 😁.

Your eyes inspected the sides, the floors and the walls of the room. Beautiful. Very amazing indeed, especially with the welcoming fridge.

Sure Griff, you thought. You'll be eating anything you want. *evil laugh*

You opened the fridge, and then scanned the whole menu. Alright, there's a cold pizza box (ready for microwave), some dairy products, eggs, vegetables, salad with dressing and so much more. You stared at the food, trying to contemplate your life until you planned to just choose the salad.

You brought the salad out of North Pole and got a fork from the cupboard. As you were about to walk to the seat at the kitchen counter, boys came crashing down the door.

They were laughing hysterically at something, you looked up to them and noticed one of them was Jaden but the other two... you don't really know them.

When they simmer down a bit, Jaden noticed you and winked at you across the room. The two boys followed where Jaden's eyes are and they're very quick to act.

"A thief! Ayyo Josh get the pan, get the pan!" the guy with dark brown hair said while the other guy was shuffling trying to look for a pan but the panicking was evident.

"Mfs calm down!" Jaden shouted then he sprinted to hide you onto his back. Damn papi is a real life hero.

The dark brown hair guy gave Jaden a look like he was saying nonsense shit.

"Are you serious right now?!? There's a theif in the house!" he screeched while grabbing his own hair tightly.

Then, the guy named "Josh" suddenly piped in, finally found a pan from the cabinets. "Where's the fucking thief?" he asked and was ready to swing his pan like a mad man.

Okay, what the fuck. This scares the shit out of you. You ain't no thief, but they seem to think that you are. You snorted, thinking they're high on drugs.