Magcon Day 1

Kylie's POV

When I woke up I saw that Taylor was still asleep, so I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I got out of the shower and got dressed. I picked out a black and white crop top with black shorts and my white converse. I decided to straighten my hair and just put on a thin layer of eye liner and some mascara. Then I brushed my teeth and when I was finished Taylor was up and getting ready to go down for breakfast. I grabbed my phone and went down with him. Most of the guys were down there eating ready except for Shawn and Aaron who were probably still sleeping. I grabbed a bagel and a glass of orange juice and sat down next to Taylor. I finished before everyone else, so I sat in the lobby and facetimed one of my best friends McKenzi. She was the one I could talk to about Hayes because she felt the same way, but towards Jack Gilinksy. The phone ringed three times and she answered.

When she saw my face she said "Kylie! How is Los Angeles?" I told her it was good and that so far I was having a good time. Her birthday was in a week and I really wanted her to be here with me. I knew we had to leave soon, so as I was about to hang up Jack Gilinksy walked into the lobby and saw McKenzi. I hung up and Jack asked, "Who was that!?" I told him my friend and all he did was smile and that's when I knew I had to get her out here. I texted her mom and said:

To Jessica-
Hey. McKenzi's birthday is in a week and I was wondering if we could arrange her to fly out here to be here with me?

From Jessica-
Yes! I'm sure she will love it! You are such a good friend and I will have her out there tomorrow!

About 15 minutes later I got a text from McKenzi.

From McKenzi🔥💛-
OMG! I can't believe you! You are the best and I will see you tomorrow!😝

When I read this we were almost to the place where Magcon was being held. I sat in Taylor's booth with him and watched as fans came up to him asking for his autograph and pictures with him. After the actual meet and greet was over we went back stage and waited until they were called. I wasn't really expecting to go on stage, but then I heard Hayes call my name so I went out there. He introduced me and so I hugged him and went and sat on the couch next to Nash and Taylor.

In my head I just kept thinking about how Hayes called me on stage. Not even my own brother, but the person I have had a crush on for a long time. A lot of people were screaming and stuff, but I was just happy to be on stage. The Jacks sang and so did Shawn. Then Taylor was just messing around being his weird self. Then the guys were just answering questions that the fans were giving them. It was so cool to see what happens at these things because I have heard about them from Taylor, but it was nice to witness it in person.

After Magcon was over we went back to the hotel and got ready for dinner. While at Magcon, McKenzi texted me saying she had boarded her plane and would be here in the morning. I was so happy! For dinner we went to Taco Bell because that's what the guys voted on. I didn't really care because I'm used to Taylor always taking me there. After dinner we went back to the hotel and all of the boys came to our room. We all just messed around and made vines. Hayes and I sat in my bed and just talked for most of the time.

"Thanks for calling me on stage today," I said to him because I really was happy he did that. He smiled and said "Your welcome. I felt bad that you were just sitting backstage alone and I wanted you to be up there with us." I was so happy when he said that he wanted me to be up there with him. After that all the guys left and so I put in my pajamas and went on Twitter and tweeted; @k_caniff: Magcon day 1 was great and I can wait for @m.smith to come tomorrow !! All of the guys favorited my tweet and after that I went to bed.