In Which there is NEWS!

Attention! Attention! All you folks out there who have read Magic Included, are reading Magic Included, or who have added it to a reading list to be read later: There is a NEWER, SHINIER, WEIRDER version of this story on my profile. That's right! I've started posting the second draft to this story, titled, 'Being Peneloper (and other unfortunate side effects of seventeen and magical)'. 

So, to give you a little history: Magic Included is the first story I posted when I joined Wattpad. It was the first story I EVER completed. It will always have a special place in my heart and I had a BLAST writing it. But, it has its flaws. And, my writing has changed a TON since 2016. So I wanted to give the book a new look and a new narrative while keeping the weird and whimsy of the original. 

And that's how I came to 'Being Peneloper (and the rest of the title which is long and I don't want to put here so I'll write this explanation which is ending up waaaaay longer)'. The new version is what I'm calling a cross between the narration of Jane Austen with the fourth wall breaking of Deadpool plus all the magical antics and absurdity no one ever asked for. Plus, lots of Phil Collins and general swooning. 

Sound like something you'd been interested in? Click the link ------ > 

And make sure to add the new book to your libraries. The first two chapters are up and you can expect updates weekly. 

I hope you all enjoy Peneloper's new revamped adventure! 

Much Love, 

Octavia