Chapter 4- Following out the plan

Breaking the rules is definitely harder than following them.

Yeah, that's right. I've decided to follow out my plan. So far I haven't started because I'm so hungry.

Maybe I should wait until after they bring my food. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

"Knock, knock." Mr.Daniel said, coming inside the room.

"Are you bringing my food?" I asked, jumping up.

"Hmm, oh no. Wanda will bring it later," he replied, sitting on the expansive sofa, "Sit."

I sat at the opposite end of where he was sitting.

"Oh, I don't bite," he said, scooting closer to me.

That only made me go to the other end of the sofa.

He sighed, "Fine, I wanted to talk to you about your mom."

"My Mom? What about her?"

"Well, we just wanted to tell you that she's okay."

"C-c- can i see her?" I stuttered.

"No," he said walking out the door.

Rude much? I really miss my mom. I wonder what she's doing.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door.

"Come in," I said.

"I'm bringing your food," a girl says opening the door.

"Thanks," I reply grabbing the tray from her.

"I'm Lucy Daniel," she said, sitting on the sofa.

"Your related to Mr.Daniel?"

"Yeah, he's my dad."

"Oh, ok." I didn't know what else to say. I mean who would've thought that Mr.Daniel had a daughter?

"Well, I'll be bringing your food to you for now," she said getting up off the sofa and opening the door, "See you later."

I sat down and gobbled down my food. I also took this time to think about my mom. I miss her so much. I decide to lie down on the sofa after I finished eating.

***
"Please! Let me go!" I said, even though it wasn't my voice, although it was a girls voice just one I didn't recognize.

"Your a disgrace!" John yelled.

"Please! I'm so sorry," the girl cried.

"Sorry doesn't cut it," he said punching me in the face even though I didn't feel the impact.

"Please!" I cried out, or someone cried out.

He just kept hitting and kicking me/the girl over and over again.

"Next time you think about trying to escape, it'll be even worse. And I mean it Celeste," John said. After he left the room me/the girl fell to the ground and cried into her arms.

***

I woke up in a sweat. It was just a dream, No not a dream. A nightmare. A Pretty violent nightmare. I decided to stay awake a few extra minutes trying to calm myself. I finally did fall back to sleep, but with one thought racing through my mind.

Who's Celeste?

************************************************

I know, I know. I haven't updated in like two,weeks. (Sigh) it's just that my phone didn't have access to the internet. Nd I'm so sorry.

I Promise I'll try harder. I'll try harder to update more. Every. Saturday. I hope. I mean, of course I'll update more! Sorry again. I know the chap is short. But bare with me, I'm working on it.

See you later or write to you later,
J.T-K. Remember to comment, fan, vote. And follow... p.s. if you have any ideas for the next chapter please leave it in the comments section.