Chapter 11-

Standing in front of me was a lady. Yes, thats right a lady. "Mr." boss is a freaking lady! I dont know her name or who she is exactly but what I do know is that she is "Mr." boss due to the fact that Ted, John, and even Mr.Daniel are doing everything she tells them. Its actually pretty funny.

"So...This is 186?" 'Mr.' Boss speaks to me for the first time since John and I arrived.

"Why do you guys keep calling me that? My name is Rochelle!" I yell not looking directly at her. There are many reasons why I don't look directly at her mainly because of the fact that her eyes are a piercing turquoise color. You'd think that turquoise would be a beautiful eye color but on her it was just... Creepy, especially with her pasty white skin and jet black hair.

"Oh wow, she really does have a smart mouth!" she says, and I finally look up at her but quickly look back down when she stares at me.

"Well, yeah. What do you want me to do just be quiet?"

"Well, that would be easier if kids couldn't talk."

"Why? So, people won't hear us scream as you kidnap us?" I retort and when I do I immediately realize I shouldn't have said that.

"Kidnap? Huh? So, I see you went along with that stupid plan of Annes." She says looking at Mr.Daniel then at John.

So there's another adult who's in on this named Anne? God, how many people does it take to kidnap children?

"Well, we decided to wait because she wont believe us. We were planning on telling her soo-"

"Wait, you havent told me what?" I say starting to feel scared.

"Nothing Rochelle. Nothing." Ted says quickly.

"No. Im so tired of you guys keeping secrets! Just tell me already!"

"No we can't. Maybe in a month or-"

"I think that we should." 'Mr.'Boss said.

"What? No," Mr.Daniel says but one look at 'Mr.'Boss shuts him up.

"Are you objecting?" she says staring him down.

"N-n-no ma'am," loking at Mr.Daniel stutter, I start laughing. Loudly.

"Is something funny?" she asks.

"Umm...well yeah."

She looks taken aback for a second. "You are just like your mother!"

"Umm, Thank you."

"It wasn't a compliment," and with that she left. Not with a "goodbye" or anything. Rude people.

***

"Look at this mess!" Mr.Boss says, storming down the hall. I follow her along with Ted and John. Im guessing Mr.Daniel is off somewhere trying to get away from...her.

"We swear it wasn't like this at first. When they realized you were coming they panicked." Ted says trying to catch up with her long strides.

She mumbles something in response. I turn to my left and I see a sort-of living room and in the middle of it is... Celeste. Yes, Celeste. What? When? Where? Why and how?

As I keep staring at her I start to feel dizzy and before I know it I black out.

***
"Is she ok?" Someone asks and someone replies.

"Everybody back up!" Mr.Boss says, raising her voice, and pushing people out of the way, "what the hell happened 186?"

I blink a couple of times before responding, "Umm, I fainted."

"Wow really. I had no idea." she says sarcastically and for a second I'm frightened that she'd hit me for saying something stupid but instead she calls someone to come over and help me to one of the couches in the room. "Look, we can't have anyone getting sick especially since we are close."

Close to what? I wanted to ask but I knew that I'd just be wasting my breath and besides I needed as much rest I could.

"Are you hurting anywhere?" I look up and see Celeste looking down at me with her solemn brown eyes.

"Uhh, no?" I say, it comes out more as a question than a statement.

"You sure?" She asks raising one of her perfectly arched eyebrows.

"Yes," I say more confident than before.

"Okay, well if you need anything I'll be outside." She says and starts to walk away.

"Celeste, wait! I mean uh-" I couldn't think of anything to say to keep her from leaving. I decide to just let her leave, "never mind I-"

"What did you call me?" she asks a tremor in her voice.

"Uhh, I called you Celeste." I say confused.

"How do you know my name?" she asks every hint of a tremor in her voice gone.

Oh, crap. What should I say, "oh I just saw you in a couple of my dreams no big deal."

"Uhh, I think someone said it and I just overheard them." I say trying to sound confident but to no avail. I look around the room and notice everyone has this wide eyed expression and staring at me.

"No. You didn't. My name is Mary." she says matter of factly.

I decide to just drop ot, "Ok Mary, I was just going to ask if you could stay."

"No. I have to talk to Mr.Daniel," and with that she left. What is with these people and their rude manners?

When she left everyone continued staring at me, and I tried hard to not scream at them.

And lord help me cause he knows that I want to.

***

Sorry! I really am. I know, I know. Shame on me...but at least I updated. Right? No. Oh, ok.

I don't know if anyones reading this, well anyone besides my bffs.

Don't forget to Vote, Follow, and Comment!