Chapter 10-

The training room is actually outside of the...place. I should really ask someone whats the name of it. Is it in institution? That'll make sense, what if I'm crazy and this is all in illusion.

The training room is outside in a dirty gym room.

And when I say dirty, I mean dirty. Filth is everywhere, on the walls, the floor, and in between and on top of the gym equipment.

John comes in and shuts the door. "So, Daniel thinks you're ready to train."

I noted that he said Daniel instead of Mr.Daniel. So is someone finally stepping up since the big bad wolf is gone.

"No, me and Daniel are actually on a no "Mr" name basis."

"Umm, ok?" Didnt I say that in my head? "And its 'Daniel and I' not 'me and Daniel' fyi."

"You think i care about spelling?"

"Obviously not because its actually Grammar."

"Whatever, lets just get started."

"Ok what do you want me to do, lift weights?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

"No," he said in an exasperated tone. He went over to one of the gym equipment and lifted it and pushed a button under the weight.

Another door opened up and inside was a clean training room minus the equipment.

"Ok, stand over here." John says, as he forcefully moves my body in a corner. "So you need to know that there are lots of powers, maybe even some we haven't found.

"Ok, like what?"

"Theres too many to mention them all."

"Then name a few." Duh.

"Ok there are Telekinesis-everyone's favorite, Telepathy-which is what i have, and more but we'll get on that later."

"Ok. Where do we start?"

***

"So this will help us track your brain waves as we ask you questions." John says as he puts a foil wrapped helmet on my head.

"What do you mean?" I ask touching the foil helmet.

"Like how and what you think when we ask or say something to you."

"We?"

"Yeah. Me and Lucy. She's really good at helping me."

"Oh." I didn't really want to talk to her, I mean she left me in that room when she could've just let me out.

"What's wrong? You don't like her?" John asked looking at me.

"What? Oh umm, She's just...I don't know."

"Difficult? Yeah she gets that from her dad." he says and walks out of the room leaving me there alone, I take this time to look around. I notice that there's a chair and I wonder why didn't he let me sit there.I look up and its just a plain white ceiling. Wow this room is so interesting.

The door opens and this time Lucy is with John.

"Wait, we're doing her today?" Lucy says.

"Yeah, Daniel thinks she's ready." John replies.

"This early?" she asks skeptically.

"Yeap, he honestly believes she can do it."

"Alright. Well, lets see if she actually can." She says and walks over and presses a button on the machine hooked to my helmet.

"Ok? First question?" she asks John.

"Time."

"Really? Ok. How do you feel about time travel?"

What kind of question was that? "Umm, I don't know."

"Answer the question," she says not looking up from the machine.

"Umm, I think it's a good thing? Yeah. If I could time travel I'd go back and stop you guys from taking me from my home." After I said this I felt a stinging slap on my cheek.

I looked up at Lucy shocked. This bitch.

"Don't you dare say that."

I look at John and he's as shocked as I was, but I quickly got over it. I ran towards her but John stopped me.

"Stop it, you two." John says pinning me to the wall.

"What do you mean 'stop'? It hasn't even started." I say trying to get to her, but to no avail.

"Lets just continue," he says letting me go and slowly backing away.

"Fine," I say sinking to the ground in the corner.

"Ok so... Here's some questions to see how smart and how fast you think. Okay, so before Mt. everast was discovered, what was the tallest mountain?"

The heck kind of question is that?

"Umm, Mt. Everest, duh."

"Explain."

"Oh, because you arent smart enough to figure ot out by yourself?" I was ready for her hit so I dodged it just in time, but John grabbed her and got her away from me.

"Stop." he said and I did.

This went in for a long time. They asked me questions, I answered them correctly but with a sarcastic twist.

And after we finished it was dark outside.

We were walking back to the building when we heard a scream. It sounded like a guy but what do I know?

John looks at Lucy and she runs to whete the scream came from.

"Come on," John ushers me into the building.

"What? I always miss the drama," I pout stomping up the stairs. I hear him sigh behind me.

When we open the door into the building, everyone is running around frantically.

"What's going on?" John asks a guy who is go through some papers rapidly.

"Boss is on his way."

"Mr.Boss?," John asks looking around.

"Yeah, it's a random check-up. Is this 'the girl'?" the guy asks looking at me.

"Uhh, yes?" John asks unsure.

"Mr.Daniel wants her. I'll take her." he tries to grab me, but John pushes me away from him.

"I don't think thats a good idea." and with that John takes me away towards Mr.Daniel's office.

Who ever this Mr.Boss is, I know I won't like him.

So, so, so sorry. Dont hate me okay.

You guys: We could never hate you throws me flowers .

Me: Oh thank you I- (realizes their actually not flowers but just a stem full of thorns)

You guys: muahahahaha

Me: (whispers quietly) sorry

But remember to Vote, Comnent and Follow!

P.s what do you guys think of Lucy's new attitude? And who do you think Mr.Boss is?