Chapter 7- My enemy?

Mr.Daniel is officially my worst enemy.

I'm pretty sure I hate him, and I was taught to never hate anyone. But In this case I guess it's okay. I Mean what kind of person kidnaps a sweet, innocent child like me? An insane person that's who.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure I'm going insane.

I haven't eaten in two days, No water, No food, No human contact! But I can get through this. Where is Lucy? I hope she didn't get into any trouble?

I stood up from the spot I was currently sitting in on the floor and walked to the sofa. I was so tired.

It seemed that as soon as my head touched the pillow, I was instantly asleep.

***

"Celeste, I've told you what to do, but you just keep doing the opposite."

I couldn't see anything, I could only hear voices.

"I know Mr.Daniel and I'm sorry. I'll try harder next time."

Celeste and Mr.Daniel? Why Am I dreaming of them?

Mr.Daniel sighed, "You always say that. But do you ever try harder? No you don't."

"I said I'll try, okay." She sounded annoyed.

"Why don't you stop trying and just do it."

"I told you I can't. What don't you understand!" Her voice was getting louder and louder.

"Don't yell at me, I'm only trying to help you."

"Help Me?! Your basically telling me to do something that I don't know how to do."

As she was screaming I started to finally see something, or someone it was Celeste a little bit older than the last time I saw her, and Mr.Daniel a lot younger.

"If You just dig deep, you'll find out how to use it."

"Well, maybe I don't want to dig deep, and find out how to use it!"

"Well, you have to!"

"Why?!"

"We've already been through this. You need to help me save the world."

"From what?"

"From the people who want to hurt you."

"The only thing I Need to save the world from is you."

"What did you say?"

"I'm pretty sure you heard me."

"Don't make me hurt you."

"With what power?"

After she said this Mr.Daniel stormed out of the room, leaving Celeste alone. And crying.
"Why can't I do this!" She screamed at no one. She looked so distraught. So angry.

"It'll be okay." I say, coming in front of her.

"W-w-who's there?"

I didn't think she could hear me, but she can't see me?

"I Said who's there!"

Before I could reply the dream slowly faded away.

FINALLY, I updated, yay!

So... I don't know how long this is, but I hope it's long enough.

Sorry, for not updating sooner.

Umm, love you all. And don't forget to Comment, Vote, and Follow!