Chapter 3- Who knew following rules could be so hard?

"All we want is a blood sample," Wanda, the lady who was flirting with John said.

  "But why?" I asked, for the bazillionth time.

  "So we can...see If there's anything wrong with you," she replied.

  "You hesitated," I said.

  "I couldn't find the right words," she lied.

  "No," I said flatly.

  "No to the blood sample?"

   "Yes."

  "Yes you will do it?"

  "No!"

  "If you don't I'll go get Mr.Daniel," she warned.

  "It'll be better than a blood sample," I replied.

  "Don't sass me, young lady," she said in a 'scary voice.'

  "Ooh, I'm so scared," I replied, making my eyes go big.

  "That's it! I'm getting Mr.Daniel," she said and left the room closing and locking the door.

  Thank god she finally left. I started pushing the sofa in front of the door. Now only if she doesn't come back. I must not be very lucky because I heard the click of the lock and the door trying to open.

  "186 open your door," Mr.Daniel's voice said through the door.

  "Why should I?" I asked, sitting on the sofa.

  "If you want to eat you will open this door," he said, and with that I was reminded of my hunger once again.

  "But I don't want to do a blood sample," I whined like a little girl, which I am.

  "Alright, just let me talk to you," he said. Should I believe him? I was looking for a sign and the only sign I have is my rumbling stomach.

  "Ok," I said, moving the sofa out the way.

  "Good, now why don't we just get this over with," he said pulling out a needle. Why didn't I just ignore my stomach?

                                        . . .

  "What did you do to me?" I slurred.

  "We only took a blood sample," Wanda said.

  "Without my permission. That's illegal," I said trying to sit up to no avail.

  "Smoking marijuana is illegal, but people still do it," she said.

  "It's still illegal!" I yelled.

  "Well, don't they say rules are meant to be broken?" She asked.

  "I guess," I said. Hmmm, does that mean I can break these rules?

  "Alright here's your food," she said sliding it towards me.

  "Thanks," I said, stuffing the food down my throat not even savoring the flavor of it.

  Wanda left the room and I was left thinking to myself, if rules are meant to be broken, does that mean I can break Mr.Daniel's rules?

Sorry if this chapter was short. I was thinking of maybe updating every Saturday. Hmmmm, it just might work. Please comment, fan, and vote!!! Love you all... sooooooo much.