Burnin' For You

hello everyone! theres going to be a timeskip here a month forward. there's going to be sexual content in this chapter! I'll mark the start with a # and end it with a ##. Brian's really rough. Also let's pretend that microwave popcorn was introduced in the 60s and not 1984... And here's the layout for your flat

~~~~~~~South Kensington Friday, December 6th, 1968

~~~~~~~
South Kensington
Friday, December 6th, 1968

You were getting dressed and humming your favorite tune. Life was going great. You had a date with Brian soon and were feeling cheerful and peppy. This wasn't the first date you two had been on but you had a good feeling about this one. A feeling that took over your entire body and made you want to smile and laugh.

You spritzed perfume onto your body, enough to smell nice but not so much as to suffocate someone.

You studied yourself in the mirror for a second. You looked nice, casual, and comfortable. That's what you were going for. Your outfit was simple; a t shirt and shorts. Brian didn't seem like one who was charmed by short skirts and form fitting tops - but even if he was, you still liked this outfit better anyway.

You made sure the clothes looked nice, word from Roger was that your Brian was an "ass man." He snickered when he told you that, and winked. You laughed remembering that conversation.

You heard a knock on your door, knowing who it was and rushing out of your room to answer it. You two had planned a cozy little movie night for a date; an excuse to cuddle up to him. You opened the door to see his smiling face. You smiled back at Brian wistfully, having more of a special mood tonight that you two haven't uncovered.

Being honest with yourself, the furthest you've ever gotten to action with Brian was french kissing on his bed, his hands all over your body, and Roger walking in and screwing up the mood. That fucker. You welcomed Brian in.

"Hello, Brian.." You grinned, taking his hand and pulling him in. He shut the door behind him and you gave him a little peck on the cheek.

"Hey.." Brian chuckled. He kissed your cheek as well. You looked up at him. "Have you ate yet?" You asked him. He shook his head. "Okay, I'll make you something... Do you want popcorn?"

"That would be nice, thank you." He smiled. You handed him the remote. "Could you see if there are any good movies on right now?" You asked.

"Yeah, I got you.." He said, turning on the TV and flipping through the channels.  "There's 2001.." He mentioned while you were in the kitchen. "It's 1968, you fool." You laughed. "No! The movie! A space odyssey..." He replied.

"That sounds good." You told him, taking the wrapper off the popcorn bag and popped it into the microwave. You set it to three minutes and went back to the living room. You ruffled Brian's hair. "Well hello there..." He grinned. You put your hands on his shoulders. "Babe, you're so tense..." You mentioned.