Chapter 9

NICO
I woke slowly, my hand going up to rub the sleep out my eyes. When I opened them, it was to Will's grinning face. He blinked at me, the same weird beaming smile on his face, and I looked back at him.
"What?" I asked impatiently.
"No nightmares?" I grinned back,
"No nightmares." Our conversation was cut off by an incredibly manly shriek from Sirius,

"What the f**k! Get your foot out my face Dray!" He shoved the offending article off him; into Luna's stomach. I winced in mock sympathy,
"Wrong thing to do Siri." He seemed confused but he's obviously never seen Luna mad, and sleep deprived.
"Sirius Black," Luna's voice was bleary from sleep but the deadly undertone was clear. My brother visibly paled under her gaze. "Did you interrupt my sleep?"
"N-no?"
"I'm going to kill you!" She yelled lunging across my bed, her hands reaching for his throat. Sirius screamed and stumbled backwards, the noise woke the others and soon enough everybody but Minnie, Remus, Will and I were rolling around on the floor, wrestling (Read: ganging up on Sirius). I grinned and dived out from under the covers to join in but Will grabbed me around the waist.
"Hey! I wanted a go" I pouted and he mock-frowned at me.
"Death-boy, you're in the medical bay for a reason!"
"But I'm fine now! I only wanted to get a couple hits in!" Will laughed at my sulking face and before he could reply, Remus had rescued his mate from the tangle of limbs and Minnie had split the others up.

"Right. Now you've all got that out your system,"
"I haven't." I grumbled under my breath as Minnie continued,
"We should go find the Omnis rooms."
"Wait we get our own rooms?" I high-fived Will, "Score!"
"Erm actually," Remus cut in awkwardly, "Malfoy, Neville, Hermione and Luna are also in Omnis house..."
"No fair!" I whined, as the others smirked, "How come?" The werewolf shrugged and said,
"I don't know, after your, ah, episode, the hat just yelled that these guys were also in Omnis."
Drake snickered as I stared at the werewolf, until I turned my death glare on him, and he quickly shut up.
"Fine. I'll share with these idiots." Hermione turned to glare at me and I paled,
"Sorry! Sorry! I meant, these idiots and Hermione."
Seeing Luna's face I quickly added, "and Luna."
Gods! And people ask me why I'm gay; Women are f*****g terrifying!
"OK then, we should get going if we want to find the rooms before breakfast." Minnie said, standing to leave.
"Yeah, OK let's go." Will agreed.

It was barely 6:00 so our walk through the castle was pretty quiet, except from the mutterings of the portraits. The talking portraits.
Magic is f*****g awesome!
Soon Remus had stopped us outside a portrait of a strange crest; A grey owl perched beside Hermes staff, surrounded by flowery plants and rainbows, set in front of a creepy black skull with a golden sun framing its head. The shield-shaped crest was set on a deep purple background with a bright orange banner spelling 'Omnis' in black lettering.
"Nice," Neville said appreciatively, "I like the purple and orange, like the camps."
"Mmm, Professor Lupin, how come you know where this was?"
"Call me Remus, Hermione, and the hat told me."
Hermione flushed,
" Ok, Pro- Remus, did the hat say anything about why it suddenly decided to create a new house for Solangelo, when we've been here for 7 years? "
Sirius sniggered at solangelo, but covered it with a cough as Remus replied,
"Oh yes, he said something about you needing to hide before? And now there was no point, especially with Nico and Will being here, and why they are? I'm not sure..." All us demigods shared a look; we still needed to sit down and discuss the mission.
"Um yeah, that makes sense," Luna said distractedly to Remus's questioning look.
" Siri, would you mind explaining everything to Remus, though I'm assuming he already knows your, ah, heritage? "
"Yeah, he knows but everything? Like everything? "
I shrugged,
"Its fine, I'd rather he know than always be confused when I have a fit."
" Kay. I'll do that now, our quarters and classroom is just down the hall. Love ya little bro!" He winked, dragging Remus down the corridor.
"I'm older!" I yelled after him. "What? I am, technically." I said to the girls' raised eyebrows.
"Yeah, yeah whatever. Let's go in now!" Drake cut in impatiently.