Chapter 7

DRACO
I sat by Nico's bed with 'Mione, Nev, Luna, Sirius and McGonagall. Will refused to sit. Instead he paced beside the bed, running a hand through his hair and using some incredibly colourful language. It was kind of amusing to watch, if, y'know, you forgot the fact that it was because our friend was lying in a hospital bed.

I still can't believe they're here in the first place! Like why now Hecate? We'd been doing a good job at protecting Potter and keeping our cover on our own! Admittedly it is difficult. I hate having to act like a prick to everyone, and Gods! It is soooo hard to not steal stuff. By now I could have a stash to rival Connor and Travis, but No! I have to act like a f*****g snob, resist all my Hermes instincts, and bully my girlfriend.

It hurts me seeing her with Weasley, but it kills me when he's the one defending her, against my insults! I looked across at her, talking quietly with Luna and Nev, Gods, she's amazing.
She met my gaze - her cheeks reddening - and smiles as the others snickered. Oh. Did I say that out loud?
"Yeah, you did." She said with a grin. Dam! There was a quiet chuckle from the bed and we spun to face Nico, who was pushing himself up from the bed.
"Neeks!" Yelled Will, rushing to his side, "Don't you dare try and sit up! Do you know how long you've been out? 1 and 1/2 hours, Neeks! We've been so worried! Do you have any idea how scared I was?! You have no regard of your own safety! For Gods' sake! I thought I was gonna lose you!" He ranted, shoving Nico down into his pillow.
"Wi-" Will held a hand up.
"No. Doctor's orders." Nico subsided, grumbling under his breath. I smirked, I'm not an Aphrodite kid, but even I could tell there was something going on there. It seemed Sirius had noticed this too as he said,
"So lil bro, it seems you have a boyfriend too." He winked suggestively and Nico flushed as the others laughed, except McGonagoll, who slugged him in the chest.
" That's not important right now, Black! "
"Sorry Minnie," he muttered. She whacked him again, " What was that for?! "
"Don't call me Minnie."
"Yeah Siri! Only we can call her that, 'cause we're her favourites." Nico teased, gesturing to him and Will.
"Not true! No one can beat this," he flexed his arm and McGonagoll hit him again, " Gods woman! For an old lady, you can sure hit hard. "
"Did you call me old?" She hissed in a voice that promised pain, as she advanced on Sirius who was backing away.
"N-no? You're looking lovely for your age!" He stammered. By now all of us - except Nico who was still in bed - were rolling around on the floor laughing at Sirius's predicament.
"Digging yourself deeper there Sirius," said Will as McGonagoll shrieked,
"Lovely. For. My. Age?! How old exactly do you think I am, Black?"
" Er, um, -" He shot us all a desperate look and Neville, taking pity on him, changed the subject,

"So, Nico what happened back there, it was scary! One minute you were fine, the next you were screaming on the floor!" The atmosphere darkened as McGonagoll and Sirius hurried back to Nico. He looked nervous and Will grabbed his hand to comfort him as he began to speak.

I was shocked at what Nico had gone through, since we'd last seen him. Luna, Neville, Hermione and I had left for our quest (top secret, though we were allowed to say goodbye) shortly after the war against Kronos. McGonagoll had already been here and gone to school here, but apparently she visited Camp in the holidays, and was a sort of Aunt figure to Nico. At least he'd known we were alive though! From what Sirius had told us, he'd first met Nico in the Casino and later they'd reunited at Camp Jupiter with Hazel but he had disappeared, after Percy, Hazel and Frank had left for their quest, and was presumed dead. In reality Hecate has flashed him here - he'd attended Hogwarts as a kid - then dumped him in Azkaban and told him to escape and find then kill Pettigrew. Apparently she though Lupin and Potter needed him.

It seemed that once we'd left/been flashed away by a Goddess and shoved in a prison, a lot had happened, really quickly. Nico being the first to go through the labyrinth alone had shocked many back at camp but now, hearing that he'd been the first demigod ever, to go through Tartarus?! It was impossible to imagine. Thinking about Tartarus made me shiver, I couldn't imagine walking through it. Nico hadn't described it or his experience in the jar, but from his broken eyes I was glad he hadn't. If his fit in the hall was anything to go by it had been horrific and still tortured him now.

Then to use his powers to transport a f*****g huge statue halfway across the world? It's a miracle he's not dead yet. Looking to the others I could see their horror at what their friend/brother/pseudo-nephew had gone through. McGonagoll's, 'Mione's and Neville's eyes were wet with tears but Luna's eyes burned bright, not with pity but anger. Sirius's reaction, however, was a mixture. His eyes gleamed with unshed tears but he was shaking with suppressed rage. I knew it would be only seconds till he burst.
One
Two
Three
And...
"What the f**k! Gods, I'm so sorry I wasnt there Nico! Only Hecate made me swear not to give away my location or anything! She needed me here for Remus and to help my godson, I can't believe what the Gods have put you through! Please forgive me!"

A smirk crept onto Nico's still pale face. I almost felt pity for Sirius; I could tell from the glint in his eye, almost as mischievous as that of a child of Hermes (I say almost, it was scarily close, and terrifying to those who haven't seen a child of Hermes in full chaos mode) that he was gonna have a lot of fun messing with his brother. A quick glance with my girlfriend confirmed my suspicions. I hoped I could help out, I chuckled evily, and Nico shot me a wink. Oh this is gonna be fun!

AN. So yeah, chapter 7 has arrived.
Just to clarify, Sirius was arrested for betraying Lily and James and everything happened like the book except he was removed from Azkaban after a week by Hecate and told of his heritage. She put him in the Lotus Casino where he meets Nico. They grew close but didn't know they were brothers. Sirius leaves and goes to Camp Jupiter and trains there and meets Hazel. Nobody knows about the Greeks so all think he's a son of Pluto. Then Nico goes to Camp Jupiter, they meet again and Sirius realises they are brothers. They re-bond (Is that a word? Eh whatever) along with Hazel. They have this whole siblingy (Definitely not a word) thing going on until Percy turns up and Hazel leaves on the quest with him and Frank. Shortly after Sirius goes missing, presumed dead. Actually though, Hecate flashes him to Azkaban and tells him to escape and track down Pettigrew. She knows that Remus needs his mate, and Harry his godfather. The wizarding world are unaware that the real Sirius Black was never in Azkaban, only a copy. Then everything happens like the two book series, except Wolfstar happens in year 3 so Remus×Tonks never happens and neither of them die. Wolfstar take the Defence Against the Dark Arts teaching positions, Harry and co go back to Hogwarts for 8th year/7th year redo. The rest you know.

Got it? Good.
PS. Imma ship Tonks with Charlie....