3-𝔇𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔢𝔯

Start from the beginning

I crumpled up the list and threw it at Flavios face.

"oops", I said speaking my first word since I got here.

All my brothers looked enraged. Anger issues seem to be a trend at this point.

"That's it!" Luca said.

"Just because your parents died destroying your perfect life doesn't mean you have to treat me and my brothers like shit", Luca screamed

Did he just say perfect life? Haha very funny.

"You really think that's why I'm pissed off, are you fucking stupid", I yelled.

He still glared at me along with the rest of them I guess they're all stupid.

"After you gave me up 11 years ago, and you think you can just push all these rules on me!", I screamed.

"11 YEARS!, you destroyed my perfect life", I screamed.

The rest of them went quiet.

"The only reason I'm here right now is because my so-called parents died", I screamed.

"you never cared about me", I whispered.

"Do you even know what a foster home is like!", I raise my voice again.

   I said more than I should have. I hope they don't ask questions. Hopefully, they didn't realize what I said about foster homes.

"we did care about you! we did it to protect you, Jace yelled.

"Yeah, we were going through things at the time", Xavier added.

"protect me from what?", I asked.

They all looked nervous.

  I watch a lot of movies so the first thing I thought of was something gang or Mafia-related also I read a lot of mattpad.

Then my eyes widened. Earlier I saw a gun in one of my brothers rooms. I didn't snoop or anything but it was after they came back from doing errands and their bedroom door was wide open.

So I decided to cut to the chase if I was wrong they would probably think I was crazy but It was worth a try.

"wait are you guys in the Mafia", I asked sternly.

All of their mouths dropped in shock and they looked around nervously. Then Flavio spoke up.

"How did you find out", He asked.

"Oh, I saw a gun in one of your rooms and the house is secluded, also I can't go to the basement, not to mention I read a lot of books and movies, "I said.

"Wow you caught on faster than Luca", Xavier said.

Earning an elbow from him.

"I'm still pissed I didn't need protection", I said

"you were five and our lifestyle was pretty dangerous", Chris said.

"oh", I said.

I guess I wasn't as mad as I was before but they could have gotten me when I was at least 15.

I sat there thinking about what I should do. They caused me a lot of pain and I wish they brought me home earlier as they did with Luca.

"It's gonna take me a while to get used to you guys and forgive you", I said glaring.

"Your seriously a brat, me and my brothers went through hell protecting you, why can't you just forgive us!", Jace said finally snapping.

They all turned toward me some of them glaring some of them looking at me pleadingly.

I felt tears spring to my eyes.

"you think you protected me...", I said.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I WENT THROUGH IN THAT FOSTER HOME!", I said with a tear rolling down my face.

shit

My face then turned into horror, I said too much.

"What happened in that foster home", Flavio asked sternly.

I remained quiet, then I ran.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I guess Scarlettes pretty smart to figure out the mafia thing. What do you think is gonna happen when Scarlettes brothers demand the truth. Will she tell them?  Scarlettes also gonna start school soon...(dramaaa)

Thanks for giving my book a chance <3