Gakushuu stood star struck. How dare this good looking E-class baby talk back to him? And with such an insult? To call him, the boy who despised his father, a daddy's boy. He almost physically gagged at that.

"I-is she mocking me?!"

Isogai and his protection squad were a little bit surprised by (Y/n) stepping in. Most of them didn't even know what to expect from her. They thought they had reached an understanding of her character buy suddenly the vacation bad thrown them off by a long shot and now she's meddling in things that didn't directly connect with her.

They shrugged.

"So what if I am? What are you going to do about it? Tell your daddy?" The (h/c) haired girl sassed. Her (e/c) eyes held an almost non-existent mischevious glint as she sent a side glance towards the current antagonist's way.

The orange haired makes took a deep breath in an attempt to calm his aggravated nerves.

"What are you even getting at?" He asked, voice cold. He was obviously trying not to be a bitch about the whole Daddy's boy thing.

(Y/n) finally stood up from her seat and made her way to the protection squad. "I'm saying... you're a Daddy's boy."

Gakushuu felt a tick mark appear on his head. He was so done with this bullshit.

"Whether you admit it or not, you're always bitching to your father." Sharp (e/c) met a dull orange as if having a conversation with their eyes.

"And you ratting Youma immediately is just going to prove that point." Maehara, feeling a confidence boost after watching (Y/n) put Gakushuu in his place, spoke up. The others agreeing not even a moment after.

"Why you-" The orange haired male was cut off by a hand on his shoulder. He turned back to see the rest of the top 5. He forgot they were there. "Don't let them get to you!" One said.

Gakushuu took a deep breath and looked at the (h/c) haired girl, who despite her blank face was feeling very smug.

"How about we settle this like civilised people, " Gakushuu suggested, regaining the composure he threw out the winow. Finally, now the author can proceed to the game.

~

When Gakushuu said he wanted to settle things like civilised human beings, (Y/n) did not expect to find herself behind a fence, along with the other girls, watching her class take on the school's baseball team after a defeat in basketball.

Her eyebrows knitted together as she tried to name the emotion she presumed she was feeling. (Y/n) wanted to be involved in whatever game or ploy the orange haired male had selected to settle the matter. She wanted to make sure her intervening wouldn't be for nothing.

"Are you okay, (L/n)-san?" (Y/n) turned her head to be faced with the female representative.

"Kataoka-san," she softly breathed out before turning her head to watch the game. "It's nothing."

"Your face says otherwise," the brunette mused, a soft smile on her face. (Y/n) was taken back a bit, had she let her internal struggle show in her face? Did everyone know now? Was she going to be treated differently?! Was this going to affect her mission?

Paranoia clawed away at the girl's mind. She made sure to keep her face poker but she wasn't sure if she was doing very well. From the concerned twitch in Megu's eyes she guessed she wasn't doing a good job.

"(L/n)-"

"It's nothing, Kataoka-san!" (Y/n) suddenly blurted out, a couple of pitches higher than she had intended, causing a few head turns. The brunette looked sceptical but gave the girl a nod and went back to watching the game. She didn't return to her original position.

The E-class students had witnessed something during the last couple of days of their stay in the vacation island. The ice queen, as some had jokingly referred to her sometimes, had broken down, her cold demeanour crumbling down with the heat of the situation. Koro-sensei refused to tell them what triggered the young girl when they all rushed into the lobby after hearing the girl's terrified screams. She calmed down after Nagisa and Karma had repeatedly reassured her she was fine and was safe.

They also noticed the terrified looks on Itona and Shima's faces, the two sat on different seats in the lobby, refusing to speak. They didn't pry but it was obvious the two were somehow connected with the melting ice queen situation.

Through the last days, the three were quick on their feet and were easily startled by the smallest things. Itona and Shima calmed down after Koro-sensei informed them that excise of a man was no longer on the island, but (Y/n)'s condition nearly toned down.

After seeing the same girl almost completely fine when school had resumed, they made sure to keep an eyes on her. They were family. And family means no one gets left behind.

Now, (Y/n) found herself joining in on class activities and even gave tips to help with her classmates's assassination attempts on her teacher.

Speaking on the yellow octopus, (Y/n) had begun to suspect the alien? Thing?.... man? (Y/n) might not recognise a lot of feelings but the pure look of hatred that flashed her sensei's face as he talked about him, that she recognised. There was no denying it, her sensei was now tangled into her "home affairs" in more ways that just being a concerned teacher, she just needed to figure out what way.

~

"Yay!" Hinata childishly yelled while he fist bumped Youma. They won the game (Gakushuu was being a bitch about it) and the deal they made kept him from ratting out the ikeman.

The class, except (Y/n) and Shima, walked away from the E building together, loudly chatting on ways to celebrate their victory. (Y/n) stared at the slowly fading backs. Her (e/c) eyes flarring up with emotion that she vaguely recognised.

She wanted to join then.

She's scared about what they'll think.

(Y/n) clenched her fists and lowered her gaze. She raised her head when the fading stomping of her classmates came to a halt.

"(L/n)-san," Kataoka called with a smile. "Join us!" Itona was standing a few feet in front of her with his hands in his pockets. He was waiting for her and the other one.

At that moment, Shima came out of the classroom and slung an arm around (Y/n)'s shoulders.

"What do you say?"

"C-coming!"

The class as a whole made they way down the hill, smiles ever so evident on the faces.

'They sure have come a long way together.' Koro-sensei thought as the head's of his students just left his view. His grin grew more, if that's even possible, taking a bite of cake.

'Fuhuhuhu such wonderful students.'

(Sorry these are taking so long T^T.
Ooh also-
I have this major arc I wanna do that'll test how much E-class cares about the kawai (Y/n), it's probably the biggest event in the book. Then an arc or two more and I'll be done with this book! I don't want this to be more than 30-35 chapters, it could be less, I just don't want more than that T~T

Till next time, my kitties 💖