Chapter 12

Shima had to go on a temporary mission on her own for a few days.

(Y/n) sat in the house, finding sudden interest in the wall in front of her. She had nothing to do and was bored beyond heck. Suddenly, her phone rang.

"#1621, you're needed" a simple command came from the other end of the line before the call ended. (Y/n) nodded to no one in particular and headed for the door, phone still in hand.

The usual group of built men arrived at her doorstep, one seated at the driver's seat, anotger at tge back, probably gonna sit with her and another already holding the door open.

"Get in"

~

"You are going on another assassination, shouldn't take more than a day. You've been asked to kill the daughter of a CEO. She'll be residing in a hotel for the next few days with her father. The hotel is not far from the border of a close city" Shiro paused, eyeing the female in front of him. "So, get ready and you'll be going in in an hour"

The girl stood still, looking at the man in front of her with dull eyes. She nodded slowly before leaving the room. She had no thoughts on it, her mind was clouded, unable to think properly, eyes foggy unable to see anything but somehow knew the way, her body felt light on her feet, her body fell out of her grasp and she moved. A sensation she's been feeling since that. A sensation that causes her body to go against her reasoning, a sensation that causes her to lash out.

She soon made it to a room. The room looked like something out of a horror movie. There was blood spattered all over the floor. A part of the wall had an outline drawn by blood, the outline wasn't definate but a body could be made out from the scattered blood.

She walked in without a care in the world and made it to a dress. She walked to a more private part of the room with said dress in hand.

(Y/n) came out of the secluded part wearing a black armless dress, it stopped at her mid-thigh, her legs were covered with black stocking; leaving no skin uncovered, she wore black gloves that started at her upper arm. She had her usual face when walking towards a table. There she picked up a mask, it had the design of a clown, with a wide grin, big black freckles, red marks and a white background.
(I suck at descriptions)

~

The car stoped just outside the border of Kiyose city. A masked silhouette came out, wearing a beautiful black dress that shone in the dark. The dress concealed her weapons; knife in her boot, a gun or two underneath the surface of the dress and an extremely sharp knife in her hand.

The figure walked deeper into the vacant streets of Kiyose, leaving the residents of the car's line of vision. The figure came in contact with the hotel, not even bothering to read the name. The masked figure climbed onto the walls of the building, reaching the sixth floor after few minutes. Spotting it's target sitting on her bed talking aimlessly into the phone, it crawled into the room; cautiously and weary of her steps. Beneath the mask the figure had a poker face; a never ending poker face that didn't falter one bit.

The girl giggled on her bed, turning her head towards the window. Finally noticing the unknown figure in her bed, her eyes shot open, fear creeping it's way onto her features as she dropped on her phone.

"Hello! You there? Ugh. I'm out-"

The line went dead.

The mask stared back at the female, seeming to mock her with that malicious grin.

The girl tried teaching for her phone; also not breaking the eye contact she shared with the figure. It's black dress flowing in the wind that managed to enter through the window. She, as the other female identified due to the dress, walked slowly towards the terrified girl.

The girl had a grip on her phone, ready to speed dial the police or something, but it got shot to the with a knife.

The girl gasped, already shacking with undeniable fear. She trembled and shook greatly as the maksed girl walked closer to her.

Mask shinning in the light, it's features very evident as it stayed firmly to it's face. It moved closer, carefully, quietly and with style.

After what seemed like hours to the girl, but what was actually just a few seconds, it was directly in front of her. It's hand made their way to the female's sides, pinning her lower half to the bed.

It finally spoke, after seconds of just walking, it's voice was heard.

The voice was distorted, cracking and echoed through out the walls.

"iT'S oK, I aM neArLy HeRe tO Do a j-JOb"

The female  trembled, sweet trickling down her forehead all the way to her neck. She nodded, trying to show her understanding. In reality, she understood nothing, what could this thing want from her? What connection did they have? And why on her mini-vacation?

"SaY YouR LaSt wOrdS!"

"Wait! Please! Help!" She yelled, finally gathering the courage to say something.

"ShOUld hAVe saID sOmEThinG eLse"

Tr girl tried to scream, she really did. But everything happened so fast. She couldn't comprehend, at least, nor until she took her final breath.

~

The television's sound echoed into the partially empty room.

"Miss _____ was found dead in her hotel room. Her throat seemed to have been slit open and she was stabbed directly in her heart. Ambulances rushed towards her aid but alas, she was already dea-"

The t.v. was turned off by the only female in the room. She stood by herself, a strong poker face hiding her thoughts.

She turned towards the exit, walking away and went ahead to school; Kuneikugauka Junior High.

(A/N: sorry for the wait everyone!! I'm really sorry, it's been 5 weeks I think. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me!

Now, please.

Vote, comment and follow for more content! 😙🤓

Later, mina-san!

-Debbie😍)