Chapter 6

(Before I start, guys should I make reader-san gender neutral?)

No one's POV

The day went by quick, it was spent9 by some doing homework, some having fun, some getting rekt, some going to carnivals and some spying on those going to carnivals.

(Y/n) and Shima spent the day having fun. Usually (y/n) would feel caged up, but that day she felt free, like she could be happy. Though her face didn't show much of it but she was happy and she has Shima to thank for that.

Karma, Nagisa, Kayano, Sugino and Rio were following the two girl in very deep thought as to what the two were, some more than others. Nagisa and Karma kept on arguing with themselves on whether she was who they thought she was.

(Y/n) walked with Shima into the haunted house. That was going to he the last thing they'd do before returning.

It was already night fall and that added to the creepiness of the haunted house.

The people who designed it, really know their stuff, the room originally painted white was splashed with crimson red liquid all over the floor and walls, realeastic skeleton randomly hanging from the ceiling and some placed on the floor with chains around their hands.

At first sight one won't get that scared but I assure you it's a real it's a real roller coaster.

It was given the setting of an abandoned hospital, like a maze, with the increase in steps you'd probably get lost. With the echoing of their own footsteps, the sound of the other is barely noticeable. The fake blood spattered all over the walls, giving it it's creepy setting and a more menacing aura.

The two girls walked together, hand in hand , deeper into the haunted house. They were beginning to doubt if it was even a house. They kept walking deeper into the hospital like setting, not current a word to each other. (Y/n) concluded that they were list after passing the same skeleton five times.

"Shima, I think we're lost..."

Shima sighed but nodded, acknowledging the fact that the people who made this really put it into consideration.

The decided to stop and think of a way out. As soon as they stoped walking, expecting the echoing of footsteps to die down, there was a faint one. It sounded not too close and really slow, Shima began to slightly shiver as she drew closer to (y/n).

"C'mon onee-chan, let's get out of here!"

(Y/n) nodded and held out her hand, which Shima took without hesitation. Now that they were moving, the echoing increased, but with the knowledge that there was another figure, they could suddenly hear the sound even with their's.

A few minutes of just walking and they were in a light jog. So did the unknown figure. Soon enough, they were running and so was the unknown figure.

Suddenly, a person wearing a nun dress, with the creepiest of make-ups, while holding a bloodied axe, appeared at a turn they were just about to take. It laughed maniacally, it's voice echoing through the halls.

"AHHHHHH!" The two girls let out screams, one extremely louder than the other, and ran in the other direction. They were about to run into another corner when another one of that thing showed up, causing them to scream and take another direction.

The took another, only to be met by the same figure, but the bloodied axe was position and ready to strike. The girls let out shrieks as the started running again.

They were met with another one of those things, (y/n) got irritated and landed a kick on it before running off with Shima in hand.

~

They finally made it out and were panting, with sweat dripping from their foreheads.

"Let's not do that again"

"Hai"

~

The group of teenagers that were stalking their classmate, waited at the end of the haunted house and saw the two girls running out.

Nagisa was the first to speak, him being the caring person he is.

"Are you guys okay?"

(Y/n) looked at them with a not so surprised look, she figured someone might have followed them.

"Y-yes!. But excuse me, do we know you?" Shima asked quite puzzled as to why strangers would care.

"Shima, these are my classmates" (y/n) stated with her usual monotone face. She introduced them to each other and asked why the group was there.

"So, what are you doing here?"

They all sweat dropped, they weren't prepared to answer the question, and rubbed the back of their necks awkwardly.

(Y/n) sighed and said it wasn't necessary to answer, she took a hold on Shima's hand and started walking.

Once out of the group's sight, Shima spoke up.

"Onee-chan, why don't we hang out with them?"

"..."

"You're always like this, never even give the people you work with a chance!"

"..."

"Answer me!"

After a long silence, they finally reached home. Before the parted to each other's place of rest, (y/n) finally answerd.

"I'm not going to get attached, not anymore"

(Mina-san! I'm sorry for the wait coughandcrappychaptercough. I'm trying to get a schedule for my books, because I'm always losing track of time and spend the whole day watching anime.

Before I go, should I make reader-san gender neutral?

Anyway, bye, hope you enjoyed!

And don't forget, comment and vote! (It really keeps me going). 🤓💖