Chapter 21

~ Chapter Twenty-One ~ 

 "Go in Luv." 

I unlock the door and look down at his keys, hanging on a Burberry key fob. I rub the plaid material and smile remembering the first time he patted my leg dry with his soft grey scarf in the lift. Holding the door open as Jamie hauls my suitcase and duffle bags into the entryway, he sets them down, exhales with a contagious smile and pulls me into his strong embrace, laughing and twirling me around. I laugh softly and steady myself on my feet. 

Holding my face in his hands, thumbing my cheeks, his sad blue eyes make my heart throb. "I missed you so fucking much."  

"I'm so relieved you found me Jamie." I murmur conveying deep appreciation looking into his eyes. 

"Your cheeks are cold." He whispers and brushes them with his warm thumbs. "Come." 

I take his hand and he leads me into the sitting room. 

"Stay as you are." Letting go of my hand, he ignites the fireplace with his remote and tosses several cushions and blankets on the fluffy rug in front of the fire. "Time to warm you up." 

Yes please. My insides coil in response to his coy, impish, smile. 

"Come Luv, I want to undress you in front of the fire." Holding out his hand, I move toward him with a bashful smile. Jeezes my insides pulse with desire. My heart rate skyrockets with anticipation. He is so damn erotic and perfectly sexy, he can take me any way he wants right now. 

"I've been waiting days for this time with you." His coat slides off his shoulders and drops into the leather chair, off to the side.  

Pulling me by my scarf, into a long, soft kiss he begins unbuttoning my coat slowly all the way down. Consuming my mouth with his luscious warm tongue and soft, groping lips, he slips my coat off and presses his front curves into every crevasse of my body. His warmness below his waist feels soft but doesn't last long. I press my body firmly against him and squeeze him into me. 

"This hat really suits your cute face. I may just have to leave one item on you." A sly smile forms across his lips. "I'm teasing Luv." He slides my knit hat off and tames my hair. 

"Lie down on the rug and let me take your boots off." 

Bending down with me, he says with a half-smile, "As captivating as you are in these sexy wellies, I want to warm up your feet." Jamie slides off my boots and massages my feet. Happily obeying him, I lie back and enjoy his hands on me wherever they happen to roam. But I must admit the massage feels heavenly from wearing those tall heels out last night. 

Last night, what a difference a day makes. Pangs of sadness, joy, and relief overwhelm my insecurities. 

"Warm me up inside Jamie, it's been too long." I reach out my hand. 

"I know baby, it has." Jamie crawls up to unbutton my jeans and I lift up to help him undress me. Sitting up, I raise my arms above my head and he removes my top layers. Reaching around his waist, he patiently removes his pullover and shirt over his mussed up hair, revealing his ripped muscular body. God I've missed him more than I knew. I drink in his masculinity and bite my lower lip as I push away the nervousness in which his perfect body affects me. 

I lean back with my arms propping me up and watch him as he slides his bottom layers off. His buff body is rippled, naked, flexed and erect making me ache for him more. Pinning me down with his unapologetic glare, he mouths, "I want you." 

Holy shit, that was arousing! My tummy and heart flutters, while my cheeks blush pink and hot. 

Slowly, Jamie peels off my panties with his fingertips skimming down my thighs to my ankles.