i'll search the universe

Joohyun just left.

Jennie said that to the three people in the room. Chaeyoung and Lisa were about to bombard her with questions, but they kept their mouth shut after Jennie sends them a look, as if saying 'we'll talk about this later'. The two of them also left then, going to their respective jobs.

"It's impressive, even your nagging aunts couldn't even make you touch your food," Jennie commented, looking at the food tray

"You know how hard it is to make me eat when I don't feel well," Jinri grinned. "I simply have no appetite," she said, defending her action.

Jennie sat on her daughter's bed, her brows knitted in worry. "But you have to eat, Jinri-ah. Auntie Lisa told me that you only eat strawberries for dinner yesterday."

"And milk," Jinri added. "You know I hate porridges, Eomma. They're runny, they're weird, and definitely not my style. You know what I want," Jinri played her brows.

Jennie clicked her tongue. "I'll have to ask your doctor first."

"Ugh, it's just a fracture, not sore throat or stomachache, Eomma. A kimchi fried rice wouldn't hurt me," she whined.

"Still, I'm not going to risk anything," Jennie said, getting up and heading towards the door. "Stay here. If you need anything just press the button and the nurses will come to you."

Jinri rolled her eyes. Her mother is overreacting sometimes.

"And don't give me the eyeroll, missy."

"Kay, sorry," Jinri pouted.

Her mother was gone after that. She's definitely went to the doctor's room to ask all questions about her condition, not just about the kimchi fried rice Jinri wanted. It's going to be a long talk between her and the doctor.

Jinri reached for the paperbag under the bed, the one Irene imo gave her when she visited earlier. Looking at the books sprawled on her bed, she chose the first book of Harry Potter series and began to read.

However, only when she finished the first page, someone knocked the door.

Jinri's brows furrowed. 'Didn't Eomma just go?'

Despite her confusion, she let the person in. "Come in."

The door opened, someone stuck his head in. It was Jongin samchon.

His eyes looked relieved when he saw her, as he was just thinking how awkward it must be if he got the wrong room.

"Samchon!" A smile appeared in Jinri's face at once. "You came!" she said, yesterday's event made her completely forget that he was supposed to meet her at the shooting place.

"Whoa, that's a big one," she was in awe upon seeing the teddy bear in his hand, making Jongin chuckled.

Jongin went inside, scanning the room to see if there's another person aside of her.

"Why are you alone here, Princess?" he asked her, putting down the stuff he brought.

That's when Jinri realized he was not suppose to be here.