Instantly his eyes find mine and for a second his pace falters. Something raw, almost primal is coursing through me and he reads it on my face. Without words he raises the flogger and brings it down across my back.....hard. I groan and buck my body backwards, grinding against him. "Fuck..." I hear him mutter. He starts moving inside me again and brings the flogger down, delivering lashes across my back between his strokes. "Yes, oh Ethan.....I'm gonna...I'm..I'm..oh goddd..." I weave my hands around the chain holding the cuffs on my wrists. Unable to reach anything else, I bite the leather of the swing to stifle my cries as I tip over the edge, orgasming harder than I ever have before. My walls contract around Ethan like a vice and I feel him unload inside me without warning. "Jesus Christ!" He collapses on top of me.

I lay under him shaking and mewing as my body recovers and my brain tries to form a coherent thought. He is still inside me when I have a random spasm, my swollen pussy tightening around him. "That's quickly becoming one of my favorite parts." He mumbles in my neck and I feel the smile on his lips. I elbow him gently as my lips curl up at his slight snicker before he slowly pulls out. He gets up and then helps me get out of the swing. "Fuck me,"he sighs as he runs his hand through his messy hair. "I think I just did." I tease him before moving quickly away from his playful grasp. We both get cleaned up and Ethan goes to sit on my bed in my room. I glance at him before turning my attention back to the playroom. Shaking my head I smile and walk over and around the stairs. I find David, still sitting with the small mirror by his side. He smiles up at me with the eyes of a child acting on his best behavior. I hold out my hand and he just looks at it briefly before taking it slowly. He allows me to lead him down the stairs and through the door into my room. I close and lock the door to the playroom then return the key to its hiding spot.

*** *** ***

"Hey KitKat, you work tonight?" My brother's voice startled me from my thoughts.

"Dammit Xavi! How many times do I have to tell you not to sneak up on me bro?" I snapped at him. I was lounging by the pool, trying to relax before work. "Yes, why?" I ask wearily. "Everybody else is off so I just wanted to ask. I think the guys are having a party so lock your bedroom doors," he warned before turning back toward the house. "I doubt it will get that rowdy. I mean, it's just the guys right?" I shrug and lay back, closing my eyes once again. "Yeah but you haven't been here when they invite over friends and chicks," Xavi chuckles. Chicks? Plural?! Oh Hell No! "Thanks for the heads up. I definitely don't want anyone using my room for a hookup." I get up and cross the patio, entering my room through the french doors. I know two guys that better not be doing any hooking up. Anywhere. Then the perfect idea hit me. I snatch up my phone and open a new text message.

** Text Message **

Kit: Girl, what R U doing 2nite?

Tash: Thomas invited me 2 the party @ U'r place. IDK if Imma go if U R work'n.

Kit: Trust me, U wanna. I need U 2 B my eyes & ears 2nite. R U down?

Tash: 4 U babe? Always ;) Whatcha need?

*** *** ***

"Just because I'm your brother doesn't mean you can take advantage of me. I'm not gonna be late, KitKat. I will leave without your ass." Good God he's such a drama queen sometimes. Checking my bedside clock I see I still have five more minutes. Rolling my eyes I zip up my boots then grab my purse. "Alright, alright. I'm ready for fucksake. Let's go!" I groan as I close my bedroom door and walk toward the living room. On my way out I see David outside setting up the bar for tonight. Ethan comes down the stairs and I feel my face flush when he looks into my eyes. "Don't miss me too much tonight." He says lowly in my direction. He throws me a quick wink when Xavier isn't looking. "Whatever man, just stay out of my shit while I'm gone." We all know he means his weed. Now is my chance to take a jab at Ethan and gauge his reaction so I ran with it. "Yeah, and no screwing any skanks in my bed either douchebag," I tell him with a smirk as I poke him in the chest with my index finger. "Not a chance Kit." The way he looks at me when he says it, I absolutely believe him.