Appa came to me with a small smile. I smiled back to him. "Pack food for them for few days." he said, making me confused. Where are they going ? Anna came just two sun rises back. Where is he going ?? Looking at my face appa said " they are going for a business trip for few days and they would come back soon i think." he said, making me look at those two people who consider them as my family. Mukundh closed his eyes and turned his face while anna's face was pained. Why did no one say what is happening here ? Aren't i supposed to know what is happening in my own house ? 

All i did was a small sharp nod. He is leaving for some business trip but why suddenly now ? Mukundh was about to speak but I just placed the banana leaves in front of them to serve them the food. No one spoke but my tears were not controlling. Something in me says things are not going to be the same any more. Something is about to happen to change the entire course of my life and all i hope is that I will always have my father, brother and my love. 

It took me one full prahars (one prahar means 3 hrs 3* 1 times = 3 hours) to complete the entire packing for them. None spoke till then. I placed them in front of their house and was about to leave but was held by strong arms. I was holding myself not to show any weakness in front of him but I couldn't. He was about to leave me. 

Was he planning to leave without even saying that ? A thought struck me. 

"Priye." his voice strained and his arms were now around my small back and pulled me with him. The fragrance of vibhuthi was all I could inhale. When am I going to get this warmth ? Will i ever get them or is it going to be an impossible event. He held my face in his palm and made me look at him. I sobbed and i couldn't see him. He pulled my face to see him. I opened my eyes and saw his once clear eyes which were now pooled in tears. "Mukundh.." i whispered. 

"Shush..." he said and saw me deep. It was as if he is drawing a painting of my face in his heart. "I will come back winning the world to marry you the way I always promised i would do it." He whispered, placing his forehead on mine. I closed my eyes and his fingers were caressing my cheeks with my tears. 

"I would come back for you , ok ?" He asked me but it was as if he is informing himself or kind of an assurance he is giving for his own heart. I nodded my head. "I hate sharing, you know that too right ?" he asked me, cracking a small smile in between my tears. I nodded my head again. 

"Until i come , would you hold something very important to me ?" he asked me making me blink. Pulling himself away from me he pulled a valued ring from his dothi knots. Pulling my hand he placed them on my hand. 

"Until i come you have to keep it as yours so that i would put it on your fingers on the day of our wedding , if anything happens to me or if i did not come back to you, you make sure you find your peace but pass them to your first born as it was the custom of mine and i don't want that to be broken." he said making me step back. 

"I cannot live without you, you senseless puppet. In you i want to bloom and in you i want to shrink and die but without you this flower will never live. You are my sun towards whom this flower would bloom. Come back to me or watch me suffer to die from the pitru logam (heavenly abode of the previous generations)." I yelled and placed the ring back to him and was about to walk away but it was too late as i was already in between Mukundh and his arms. Placing his head on my shoulder he murmured against my skin making me cry hard. 

"I would dare if yaman (god of death) would come near you. You are mine and only mine and death is something which would never come to you unless i ask them to come and which is not happening at all. We are going to live a long life but until i come back in the name of mahadev have this ring of my mother and we will pass that to our first born. I promise." He said, giving a small kiss on the neck. 

I nodded my head and held the ring tight. We stood there until we couldn't find the time. A voice came making us separate. 

"The rath has come, we need to leave." it was Rama anna. I walked to him and held him tight. "Stay safe Vaidharbhi, until we come don't go any mad and break anyone's head." He said earning a punch from me in his stomach. 

"Ahh sister you are strong. Wish you would come with us to make us proud" he said, making me smile big. Both took their respective bags and walked out. I held Mukundh's hand and was in no mood to leave them. 

"Mukundh..." I whispered with tears. 

"I will come back to you, how many even years it takes." he said.

"I will wait for you , so come back." i sobbed. 

"I promise..." he whispered before bending to me and giving a small kiss on my forehead. I smiled at him and slowly his hands slipped away from my hold. I felt the void i couldn't explain. 

Vamsi came running to me nudging his face on my legs. I pulled him to me and held him tight in my chest. Something is going to happen which would toss the lives from the himalayas to the depth of ganga (river). 

I will be waiting for you Mukundha....  I murmured and cried. 

Please come back soon....

But it went unheard even to the devthas. 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Finally made it. I am sorry for taking so long, honestly parting them away was something hard for me to write. I hope you felt their feel. I hope i made justice to the part. 

Please share your comments and also please vote. Goodness i honestly couldn't write it. Apologies once again. I will be a good writer who would update regularly. This is my pinky promise. 

Until next update...

Your love...

Shri...