《 T W E N T Y T H R E E 》

Start from the beginning

"Thank you for this, Aashvi. I wont be able to pay this. But I will do, whatever I can." He said slowly, looking at her, examining her beautiful face.

He was the king, and he had expected her to be his queen, but maybe his queen has given her heart to someone else.

He smiled at the bitter reality, and took his face from hers, slowly.

He looked at her for the last time, before making the biggest mistake of his life.

Aashvi opened her eyes slowly, taking the surroundings, she was lying on a hospital bed, and then it hit her, she just gave birth, but the question was to whom?

She looked at her right, only to find it empty, she examined the whole room, but she couldn't find her baby.

Where is he/she? She thought.

After a while, her parents came inside, they were looking at her with tears in their eyes, and a small smile was there, maybe a sad smile?

She looked at them with expectations, that maybe they will tell her about her baby, those eyes were just wishing to see her child for once.

"Maa, Papa, where is my child?" She asked them, desperately, wishing them to say something.

She has a fear, that maybe her child is....

No way, she can't even think anything like that.

She closed her eyes at her unwanted thoughts, tears were slipping from her eyes, continuously.

"Maa Papa, plz...tell me, is my child safe na?" She asked praying that, she wouldn't hear anything ominous.

"Yes, beta he is fine. You gave birth to a baby boy." Her mother replied, wiping out her tears, and making her way towards her bed.

She smiled at the news, that her child is safe. But when, she looked at her parents, crying, she was confused.

"Then, where is he? And why are you crying?" She asked confused looking at both of them.

"Beta..." his father said, and after that he could not be able to control his tears and broke down.

He came towards her, but his tears weren't stopping.

"Papa." She screamed as she saw her father.

"Beta. Viransh..." Mom started saying and her attention went on her mother as she heard his name. "Viransh take his son with him. And...." she couldn't be able to say further, and wiped her tears.

"Where? Why? Where he take him? And why?" Aashvi asked, quite angry and as well as broken.

She has a gut feeling, but she don't want to believe at that, she knew, Viransh isn't this much heartless, but she also knew one thing, he has shown his true colors, and maybe she didn't knew him completely today also.

"I want to meet him." She said looking at the space.

She couldn't let that happen, he was her son too as he is his. He can't do that, or else she will file a complaint against him.

But could she?

It's been two days, she is in hospital, her parents had strictly warned her to not go anywhere.

She was sure, she can bear the pain of hers but not the pain she was feeling right now, after whatever Viransh did with her.

"Mrs. Ranawat? How are you now?" The lady doctor came inside as she saw her worried.

"I m fine doctor, can I go now?" She asked looking into her eyes with expectations.

"You can, as its 48 hours, and u are looking fine. But make sure, dont take stress. It may affect your health, as for now, you are not fully recovered." The doctor replied.