《 F O U R 》

Target :- 65 votes...

Plz...share this story with everyone plz.........
_________________________________________

Sookhe phool hai haatho me,
Pyaar ka mausam chaaha tha,

Usne zakhm diye Humko,
Jis se marham chaaha tha,

Abke oos ki boondo ne,
Dil me aag lagayi hai,

Dil pe kisne dastak di,
Tum ho ya tanhaayi hai...

~Arijit Singh (Song: Murshida)

_________________________________________

Viransh's POV

"Mom I m ready to Marry." I said as soon as I came in the living room.

My parents were talking to each other, but when they heard me, their head snapped in my direction.

Ved was not with me. He was in his room.

"Nirmala I think I heard something wrong." Dad said to mom, who was just looking at me.

"I too heard something impossible. Raj." She said, oh god I cant help, cant they just accept it?

"Mom Dad I m serious. And..." mom cuts me off.

"That's why u came early from ur work? Who's she?" She asked coming towards me.

I thought about HER. Yes. If I wanted to marry then I should take my proposal to her.

"Mom, I will show u, who she is. And she dont know me." I said holding her shoulder with my hand.

"What? She doesn't know you?" She referred confused.

"Mom, I have saw her in the last year of my college. So basically she dont know me. And mom plz...if u will meet her, dont give any idea that I know her. Ok?" I said, becoz I don't want her to know that I know her.

"Ok. My son. But when are we going?" She asked and both Dad and Mom looked at me.

"Tomorrow." I said and went towards from there.

Tomorrow, that day will come when she will become mine.

Tomorrow. I m coming Aashu.

Aashvi's POV

I was ready for my office. And came downstair.

"Aashi, dont go today beta. Today is very important day." Maa said as she saw me coming downstair.

"Maa, I cant. I m sorry. I have a very important meeting. And I cant leave it like this. I m sorry. And I m going now bye." I said and hugged her after taking my scooty's key, I drove towards my office.

As I arrived there, everyone looked at me and smiled.

Here I have made a quite good friends, they are so friendly and kind.

I came inside the elevator and pressed on the last button coz, I want to tell Ved my answer.

So I thought why not to tell him now? After this I can be live in peace.

As soon as I reached at his floor, I came out.

I saw his PA. She smiled at me and I also nodded and returned the gesture.

I held the door knob to open, but then I heard his voice.

"....yeah.. I too don't know I have won the bet this easily. She is easy one to trap." I heard him say.