《 S E V E N T E E N 》

Humdard hai, humdum bhi hai,
Life is a sharing caring friend

Tu saath hai to zindagi,
When you are with me..

Tu jo kabhi door rahe,
When you're away from me

Ye humse ho jaaye ajnabi
It becomes a stranger to me

Tujhse mohabbat karte hain jo
The love that I have for you

Kaise karein hum usko bayaan,
How do I tell you about it..

~Arijit Singh (Song: Baatein ye kabhi na)

_________________________________________

Viransh's POV

I really enjoyed when her parents ignored her, I know it's not a good manner to be happy in someone's misery.

I would have forgiven her, but what she did to my family, I can't think of setting her free easily, she broke my family, becoz of her, Ved went away from us, becoz of her, my Mom slapped me everything happened becoz of her.

She needs punishment.

Currently, I was in my office, I have merged The Makers and The Masters together, it was merged before too, but this time, I m alone to see this family business so I have made a rule, that I would be sharing my days in the company, 3 days in The Makers and 3 days inThe Masters.

I was busy in my work, when Abdul Saheb came, he told me that I have a very important meeting in an hour, so I have to be there. I nodded at him.

I went in the meeting, I wasn't in my mind, just thinking my ways to make her regret, when one of those investors snapped at me.

"Mr. Ranawat? Are u even listening?" He narrowed his eyebrows.

"Sorry Mr. Singh. Can u plz repeat it?" I asked in a guilty tone.

I so hate this.

"I won't repeat, our deal is cancel, the person who is not listening, I can never sign a deal with people like u." He said and stood, this angered me, don't know but now a days, I got more angry than before.

I fisted my palms, and closed my eyes in frustration.

"What the fuck u said?" I stood up and the other people also stood up, seeing me this much angry, would be very new to them.

"Mr. Ranawat, is this the way to talk..." I cut him off in middle.

"Now u will taught me how to talk?" I yelled at him. "Get the hell out of here, I m also not interested doing business with u." I said and he didn't waste any second, by taking his ass off from the conference Hall.

One by one, everyone started to go, I bang my hand on the table, I loosened my tie, fuck.

It's becoz of her, I lost this fucking important deal becoz of her.

She has occupied my mind.

I won't leave her now.

I told the dealer, and went to that place, the penthouse which I m going to buy, today.

This penthouse will be mine, now.

It was time, so I drove towards my mansion.

No one was in living room, that I m glad for, now I dont have to answer anyone here, I made my way towards my room.

I opened the door, and by the sound of my the door, She stood up from her place.

"Viransh?" She asked me with her shaky voice.