《 T W E N T Y T H R E E 》

Kya uss gali me kabhi tera jaana hua,
Jaha se jamane ko guzre jamana hua,

Mera samay to wahi pe hai thehra hua,
Batau tumhe kya, mere sath kya kya hua....

Hmmm....Khaamoshiyaan, Aakash hai, tum udne to aao kabhi...

~Arijit Singh (song: Khaamoshiyan)
_________________________________________

At the time of delivery ( 7 months later)

Author's POV

His parents, and her parents, everyone were present there, in the Hospital.

Hoping and praying for good.

Viransh was also present there, praying that his child would be safe, but maybe he too prayed for her.

She was there lying unconscious.

"Congratulations, your wife gave birth to a baby boy. Mr. Ranawat." The lady doctor said, as she came out taking his child in her arms.

Aashvi was unconscious, she was unaware of the storm, she is going to face.

As soon as he heard it, his eyes tear up, he couldn't control his tears and let them flow.

He carefully took his child in his arms, admiring him, his eyes cant believe the boy got a feature of his mother. His eyes as same as hers. Those eyes, he was hated to look at, but now no matter what, he has to be around those eyes, from now on.

His parents looked at him, and to the child, their happiness was beyond anything.

They congratulated each other.

Viransh was in his own thoughts while looking at the child, that he forgot his surroundings.

"Mr. Ranawat?" The lady doctor shook him from his thoughts.

"Ye-Yes..doctor?" He said coming out of his thoughts.

"Are you ok?" She asked and he nodded smiling at her.

"Doctor how is Aashvi?" His mother asked quite worried.

"Mrs. Ranawat, she is fine. Don't worry." She assured them, and took her leave.

After a minute or two, his mother forced him to go and check on her.

He went inside, after giving his son to his parents.

As soon he came inside, his eyes landed on her.

She was sleeping peacefully, there's no worry on her face, and sometimes that's what helps him to be in normal. But everytime he saw her, gives him pain.

He was looking at her, not wanting to break her peaceful sleep, he sat on the table next to her.

He know, it's just for a moment, and when she will be up, the peace from her face will be vanished.

Becoz he is going to do something like that only.

He wanted her to feel the pain, when you separated from your loved ones.

The feeling, he felt, the rejection he felt, he wasn't the old Viransh but the new version of old Viransh.

Maybe he will become the new version of new Viransh, but it takes time.

He kissed her on her forehead, and the posture of her facial expression relaxes even more.

He smiled as he looked at her.