《 T W E N T Y F O U R 》

Nafrat hi teri meri chaahat thi,
Tujhe todna tha maqsad mera,

~Arijit Singh (song: Hum the Deewane)

This song🔥🔥🔥
_________________________________________

Author's POV

She turned back only to find the person, whom she hadn't expected here, at this time.

There he stood, getting wet in the rain, but now he least care about that.

He made his way towards her, she stood up slowly still in her own thoughts, her mind wasn't processing this piece of information that he is here.

"What are you doing here?" She mumbled, looking into his eyes.

"I m sorry, Aashvi. I m really sorry.  Everything happened becoz of me. I m sorry. Plz...forgive me, for once." He said crying, seeing her like this, was never he thought.

"I could never imagine my brother, can go to this extent just to take revenge. I m sorry Aashvi." He said, she lifted her eyes up to meet his.

"How can you even think like that Ved? Whatever he did, is just becoz of you. You played with my feelings, and your brother played with my life. You guys are same. Congratulations. You guys are successful in breaking me." She replied hurt, pain in her eyes, she was looking pale.

The vision started to blur in front of her, he saw this and before she could pass out he held her from falling.

He took her to one of his penthouse.

"You don't have any right to do that Viransh. You just can't stop her from meeting her son." Viransh's Mom said angrily.

"I know, but I don't want her to take my child away from me." He said controlling his outburst infront of his mother.

"Then, dont divorce her. Give her time. Let me say, she is also human, and so does human made mistakes. Maybe, you won't understand it now, but when you it will be too late to repent. Think wisely my son." Saying so, she left from there.

He looked at his son, who was sleeping peacefully.
His mind started to play the past, when he forced her.

Maybe he didn't remember the night, but the blurred vision, always played in his mind every now and then.

Flashback

His assistant Abdul Saheb told him that Mr. Duggal wanted to meet him, as he had a deal with Ved, but now he isn't present, Mr. Duggal just have a talk with him.

"Please, sit Mr. Duggal." Viransh said as he looked at him.

"Nice meeting you Mr. Ranawat." Mr. Duggal extend his hand to shake it with him.

He also returned the small gesture.

They sat down on their seat.

They were sitting in his office, after Mr. Duggal, asked him for.

"I know, you dont know me, Mr. Ranawat. But I very well know about you." He said smirking.

"Well, maybe this meeting is just to introduce yourself?" Viransh asked raising his one eyebrow up.

"Mr. Ved, and I were in good terms, but he never told me, he would leave this suddenly." He started saying, while Viransh was focusing on something else, but Ved's mention took his all attention.

"Oh. Ok." He said awkwardly.

"But one day, he told me that he has fallen for someone. And that girl is none other than your wife." This made Viransh angry, he fisted his arms.