《 T W E N T Y F O U R 》

Start from the beginning

He wouldn't think, but will cut his mouth, but he was more curious just to know, what he was going to say.

"What do you mean Mr. Duggal? My brother told you this?" He asked narrowing his eyes, not believing the person, who was sitting in front of him.

"I know, you won't believe me. But Mr. Ranawat, but Mr. Ved has told me, he wasn't in his mind, and told me everything, he loves that girl...what her name??? Yeah..." before he could name her, Viransh beat at this.

"Aashvi." He replied instead of him.

"Yeah....Aashvi...I mean, Mrs. Ranawat. He told me that, he wanted to cancel all his deals with everyone, and then this company will came down, automatically.  He did this just to take REVENGE from you for snatching Mrs. Ranawat. As this will show more your loss than his." He said, Viransh was listening everything, as that's what looks like, but the situation was opposite, he was angry. His arms were popping out.

"And may I know why the fuck, you are telling me this?" He asked controlling his anger.

"I m just helping you, Mr. Ranawat. That's it." He replied with an evil smirk.

"So, I would say, I don't want your fucking help. Get the fuck out of here. And never show me your fucking face." He yelled at him, as he stood up from his place, following Mr. Duggal also stood up, smiling or maybe smirking. He knew, Viransh was just showing but he did believe him, even a slightest bit of his lie.

"I too don't want to meet you, Mr. Ranawat. Thank you." Saying this he came out of his cabin.

"I took my revenge from you Mr. Ved Ranawat of insulting me infront of everyone." He said in an evil tone and smirked, thinking he exit from his office.

Viransh was angry, he can't let her go with anyone, and he can't do anything cruel to his brother.

After that he went to the bar, everytime the alcohol didn't affect him, but that day, it did.

After whatever he did with her without being in his right mind, he only knew, it was more difficult to say that he forced her, without her permission, without her consent.

After researching more, he got to know about Mr. Duggal telling all lie, and he was regretting his deeds, he came to know about Mr. Duggal that he was doing something illegal, and that's why Ved had cancelled his deals with him, insulting him infront of everyone, and that's why, Mr. Duggal took revenge from him.

Present Day

He turned around as he heard his child crying.

It was all new for him.

He went towards him, and looked at the boy, crying.

After that he called his mother and she took care of his child. His only family.

It's been 3 months, Viransh and Aashvi, they both are divorced.

But he was amazed, as he didn't find her fighting for her child.

The child's custody was given to Viransh, and Aashvi didn't said anything.

Aashvi haven't met her child for once also, she was controlling herself, she always cry for her child every night when she went to bed, she didn't lived with her parents.

She was living in an apartment, doing part time jobs, Ved, who is helping her was always there for her.

"Ved, I don't want him to realize his mistake. Just once I want to see my child. plz...." Aashvi said, as she was sitting on her bed, while Ved was looking at as he stood up near the door.