Chapter 6

Not my image 🦋 enjoy 🌺
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"In what way?" Sasuke asked curiously. Naruto laid back and continued. "Lee and I met during our high school year, we started going out our junior year but nobody knew I was an assassin then only Lee, and people liked that idea. So this one time while I was out completing a mission, I come back to find Lee gone and a note. I met up with the captures and saw Lee unclothed and bruised up. There were too many of them. I couldn't take them down myself that's when he was used and I got some scars and a warning." Naruto lifted his shirt to show off his stomach that showed a large scar that went to his right hip and up his lower nipple. And proceeded to show his arm that had a cigarette scar. "Loads more on my back." Naruto stated. "For Sasuke." Sasuke snapped back and stood up grabbing his food and sat down again. "Don't you have work." Sasuke shook his head. "Not in another hour." Sasuke opened his food and looked at Naruto as in to continue. Naruto smirked and continued. "When we got back to the dorm I ended things between him and myself and left without knowing how much pain I left him in." Naruto sighed and got up. "Well I'm off see ya." Sasuke nodded and grabbed his food while walking to the precinct. Sasuke was confused on why he got in the situation on the first place but he didn't dare ask.

10 am
Hours until the rescue and Naruto was free from this nightmare. In boredom everyone was doing what they needed to do. In the precinct the calls kept coming in and each one was answered. With Naruto he kept himself busy in a bar and flirting with anyone he saw attractive. Jiraya hanging in his home. Kakashi making a safe plan with Iruka. Hours passed and finally it was 9:00 pm.

"Im here." Naruto shouted. Everyone used to it by this point. "Great Naruto and Sasuke in one patrol team 2 in another and team 3 in the next one. We have to do this safely and no one goes to the hospital on my watch." Everyone nodded and headed into their cars. Driving to the place had to be more uncomfortable for Sasuke and Naruto than it was ever. They turned the left corner and parked a few meters away from the destination. "I'll go on foot, you stay here." Sasuke nodded. "Take care hottie." Naruto said laughing making Sasuke blush. Naruto closed the door and his cold eyes came back.

"I'm on the move." Naruto said into a tiny mic. Kakashi confirmed him and they waited until Naruto was at the scene. Naruto quietly went behind each container and kept looking around making sure everything was fine. He then made his way to the container where all the children were gonna be transported. Naruto then spotted him. And spotted someone who didn't expect to see. "Shit." Naruto whispered. Naruto crouched and closed his eyes to think of a plan. Naruto thought of all the possibilities and thought of one. "Whatever you hear don't speak got it weird hair." Naruto said into the mic. Kakashi looked at Iruka and shrugged not knowing what that meant. "Heyyyy fingers been a while." Everyone gasped that Naruto thought the cover had been blown. "Shut it." He said through his gritted teeth. "Ah Naru." The chilling voice said. The figure turned around revealing his usual mask. "Didn't think this was your thing fingers." The figure giggled. "Well I do need to experiment something." The figure turned back around to face the scared children and fingers picked him. "This one." The kid cried and tried running only to get pulled by his dirty collar by the figure. "Tsk tsk bad boy." The figure raised his hand before he can continue this slap Naruto stopped him. "Sorry fingers not gonna happen." Naruto got the kid in one arm while kicking the figure in his throat. Making the figure fall to the ground. Naruto took the chance and ran. "Get him now!!" The henchman made their way to catch Naruto. Since Naruto knew his way around they weren't really successful. "Quick team one, two, three go." All the officers ran and stopped the group of henchmen. Fingers slipping through their fingers.

"Are you okay?" Naruto said not having the difficulty breathing after running that much. "Yes thank you." The kid hugged Naruto and Naruto took his mask off. "Mmm it's been a while konohamuro." The kid gasped and tears streamed down his face. After a while Naruto took his hand and both walked to kakashi and Iruka. "Here he is." Iruka almost fell in pure happiness and ran to the kid. Hugging him and kissing his face. Kakashi wiping his face quickly before letting the tears fall. "You did good Naruto." Naruto turned around and there was Sasuke blushing and smiling. "Hmmm yeah I know love." Sasuke's heart skipped a beat. No way was Sasuke gonna admit the feelings he had developed for the blonde at least not now. "Well I'm off." Naruto waves his hand. "Wait." Sasuke blurted making the blonde turn around. "Hmm?" Naruto asked. "Want a ride?" Sasuke asked. "Sure." Naruto said amused
——————————————————————————-
It's super late this chapter I know ugh but finally I finished it ☺️ hope it's good and I'll soon have the next one finish. Love you my lovely ❄️. Jana!!! ❣️