Chapter 4

Image isn't mine. Read with caution.
Enjoy 🦋
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Well what did he say?" Naruto asked. Kakashi looked at him almost glaring, "Naruto we may know each other from years ago but you are still wanted here, you are just a helper." Naruto's chest felt a ping of pain. "Yeah well I'm not here for you Kakashi, yeah you might've called but I'm here Iruka who was more of a father figure than my real father, even if he was killed by that psycho." Naruto got up and left. Kakashi sighed and laid back.

Naruto kept mumbling under his breath. "Sup with you?" Naruto heard Sasuke ask. Naruto lifted his head showing his goofy smile. "Eh nothing well I'm off good day handsome." Naruto laughed while Sasuke rolled his eyes. "Sasuke." Kakashi called. "Yes sir." Sasuke said. "Follow him make sure he doesn't kill anyone." Sasuke who couldn't refuse held his tongue and nodded. Sasuke left the precinct and followed Naruto who was entering the bar, where they last found Kabuto and Jiraya. Sasuke sat at the very back of the bar and observed. "Naru!" Lee jumped and hugged Naruto. "Hey Lee, how you doing?" Naruto asked. "I'm good and Gaara is well too." Naruto saw Gaara walk to them and Naruto started to feel uncomfortable. "Can Naruto and I talk alone babe?" Gaara asked lee. Lee nodded happily and left to drink with the others. "What?" Naruto asked pissed. "Lee can't know what happened between us." Gaara said. "You think I'd do that, what happened between us is that you lied to me." Naruto kinda shouted. "Shh I was drunk ok that's it." Gaara clarified. "I feel the worst right Gaara because Lee is one of my best friends and if I knew you were his boyfriend, that Lee kept talking about I'd never would've slept with you." Naruto walked away and sat down in front of the bar. "Rough night buddy." Naruto sighed and looked up. "Hinata I see you are doing well." Hinata giggled while cleaning a cup. "Naruto babe you know what needs to be done." Hinata said seriously. "I can't hina it will break his heart." Hinata sighed and set the cup down. "You need to be honest even if it might put your friendship in jeopardy." Naruto drank the tequila shot and stood up. "Yeah you're right. Where is Kiba?" Hinata smiles and looked at her right and they both saw Kiba walking irregularly. Naruto sighed and walked over to him. "Kiba." Kiba got excited and ran to Naruto while hugging him when he was in front of him. "What's up my dude?" Kiba asked. "Can you distract Gaara?" Naruto asked sternly making Kiba almost sober up. "Yeah of course." Kiba walked to Gaara. "Gaara!" Gaara immediately smiled and walked to Kiba. Naruto walked to Lee. "Can we talk?" Lee nodded and the both went to the end of the bar where it's pretty quiet. While Sasuke hid his face with a large menu. Listening closely. "Lee how do I say this." "Whatever it is say it my friend." Lee said smiling. "Gaara and me slept together." Naruto said almost a little too fast. "What? When?" Lee said his smile disappearing. "In the beginning of the month but I swear lee I didn't know that he was your boyfriend until you introduced us." Lee sighed and sat down. "Don't worry it's not something I'll hold against you since he's been cheating after a month of being together. I just didn't know how to confront him but at least you were honest." Naruto was surprised and pissed. "What? He's been cheating ever since you have been together." "Naru it's ok I'll take care of it." "Lee I care for you ok, you and me the relationship we had years ago was precious I can't let this slip." Lee was at his point and shouted. "Well then why did you leave me huh?!" Naruto was taken aback and so was Sasuke. "Lee you know why." Lee calmed down and stood up. "I'm leaving." Lee left with Gaara and Naruto also made his way out of the bar. Sasuke following behind.

Naruto called for an Uber and sat on the curb smoking a cigarette. "Pretty cruel aye." Sasuke commented. "Hm what following me pretty boy?" Naruto asked looking behind him. "As if, I was just there." Naruto rolled his eyes. "You could've kept quiet and let them live." Naruto laughed and stood up. "Lee is someone very precious to me sooner or later I was gonna say the truth." A car approached. "Naruto." He commented. Naruto sighed and opened the door before getting in, "Sasuke don't ever comment on my life or follow me again." Naruto said in a low voice. Giving Sasuke goosebumps.

The next day

Everything in the precinct was quiet. Iruka was working and Naruto was listening to Sasuke talk about the murder case. Then the doors flew open and there stood Gaara. "Naruto!" Gaara shouted and Naruto rolled his eyes. "Hey, it's too early to be yelling, what?" Naruto said grabbing Gaara and walking outside. Once they were outside, Gaara forcefully got out of Naruto's hold and folded his arms. "Because of you Lee broke up with me, this morning." Naruto sighed and looked straight into Gaara's eyes. "He needed to know sooner or later he was gonna find out plus you weren't really a good match for him." Gaara seethed in anger. "Not like you were any better for him." Naruto unfolded his arms. "You don't know shit." Naruto said while he turned around and walked up the stairs up to the precinct. "I know that you put his life in danger. I know that no matter what he did to reassure you that it'll be alright you couldn't deal with him, " Gaara got closer until it was a whisper near Naruto's ear, "I know that you dumped him through text and made him go to a hosp-" before Gaara could finish Naruto grabbed his neck almost lifting Gaara to his feet. "I'll kill you!" Naruto shouted. "You dont know shit, you don't know the sacrifices I had to do for Lee, you don't know how much it fucking hurt to leave him like that," Naruto gripped harder and the officers heard the commotion, and quickly everyone who was on duty was outside. "Naruto!" Kakashi shouted. "You dont know how it feels to almost lose the person you love!!!" And with that Naruto dropped him to the ground while Gaara wheezed for air. "Remember this you little shit, Lee was the only person I loved that I protected to the end." With that Naruto pushed through the precinct crowd and got his things. "Naruto that was uncalled for." Iruka stated as Naruto walked past him. Naruto made an abrupt halt and looked at him. "Listen Iruka I'd appreciate it if you didn't scold me for once." Iruka softly gasped at the expression Naruto had. "I'm not coming back lover boy." Naruto commented to Sasuke and left the precinct.

Around 8pm Naruto was already at the bar where he agreed to meet Jiraya. Naruto sat down and drank shots until it was 9pm and Jiraya walked in. "Aren't you a little drunk?" Jiraya asked. "You know ever since I was a teen I could hold my liquor old man." Jiraya laughed and they both went off to a private room. "I know where he is." Naruto looked up at Jiraya. "Where?" Naruto asked a little to quickly. Jiraya passed Naruto a tiny note with an address. "That place is famous for trafficking humans, found out that unfortunately the boy got caught and that's the meeting place." Jiraya sipped his whiskey. "An old kids center?" Jiraya nodded.
———————————————————————————
Hello guys new chapter is out lol. Hope you enjoy and if you have anything you want me to include feel free to comment. I love you my lovely ❄️. Jana!! ❣️