Chapter 2

Image isn't mine. Enjoy ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The doors flew open at the precinct, "I'm here." Everyone looked up and back down to their work. Sasuke, who was behind Naruto, spoke, "You are an hour late." Sasuke walked and went to his desk. "Aww were you waiting for me cause you missed me." Sasuke rolled his eyes. "I was waiting for you to get started idiot, now sit." Naruto smirked and sat down. Sasuke took the files he has been looking at since yesterday. "All I know is that now he is in his 40's, wears a peculiar mask, and likes to kill women more." Naruto started laughing and Sasuke turned to look at him. "What's so funny?" Sasuke asked seriously. "Sorry it's just I thought of something Lee said to me." Sasuke was furious. "Tell me maybe I'll laugh too." Sasuke said annoyingly. "Sure, ah I forgot, anyway that's so sad." Sasuke slammed his hands in the table. "Listen you poor excuse of an asshole get your shit together, we need to catch this guy or he will strike again you hear me?!" Naruto was surprised yet used to it. "Whatever." Naruto stood up and sat next to officer Iruka. "What now Naruto?" Said Iruka as he typed in his computer. "He's mean." Iruka chuckled. "Yes that's his personality." Naruto rolled his eyes. "By the way," Naruto went by Iruka's ear and whispered, "I found the guy you were looking for." Iruka's eyes widened. "Are you sure?" Iruka whispered. Naruto nodded with a serious face. "Where is he?" Naruto stood straight again. "He's usually in a bar downtown where I live." Naruto said as he sat next to Iruka. "Naruto don't go there alone you hear me." Naruto nodded. "Hey get back here idiot." Naruto ignored Sasuke. "He will escape when he has the chance, I'll bring him to you in cuffs. I promise I won't kill him." Iruka sighed. "Ok just be sa-" Sasuke cut him off. "Naruto!" Naruto turned away. "Shut the fuck up man, Jesus I heard you I'm talking business here," he nodded at Iruka,"and if you ever cut Mr.Iruka off again I'll cut your fucking balls off. I'll wait in the car since you have a lead." Sasuke was taken aback. He wasn't used to seeing Naruto serious. Naruto walked out in frustration. Sasuke grabbed his gun and followed. Iruka stopped him before Sasuke went out. "He's sensitive." Iruka half smiled.

They drove to a bar. Leaf Beer. Weird name. Sasuke unbuckled his belt. "You coming?" He asked Naruto. Naruto nodded. "Of course darling." Naruto gave Sasuke his usual goofy smile. Sasuke rolled his eyes and they both went in. "What's the plan doll face." Naruto said. "Enough with the names our target is him." Sasuke pointed at a guy with silver hair probably dyed and glasses. "Got it." Before they could even walk towards him someone yelled, "NARU!!" Naruto looked around and there came a guy with a bowl cut. "Ah Lee what's up?!" Naruto and Lee ran and hugged each other. "Someone's looking for you." Naruto looked next to Lee. "Ah Gaara."
———————————————————————————
Hello my lovlies sorry for very late update but here it is. I'll try to update regularly tho it can be a little difficult but I'll do it for you. Keep reading and voting my ❄️ love you all 🦋
Jana!!!