7. Date

13:15
                                ***

Today me and Seokjin are going on a date. I have no idea what we are doing because he just said he'll pick me up at 13:15.

His black car stops in our driveway. I quickly say goodbye to mom and my siblings. I walk to the passengers seat and sit down.

"Hi." I say while buckling up my seatbelt. "Where are we going?"

"Out." he answers while smirking, I just have to roll my eyes.

"I knew that already." I say while looking out of the tinted window. He starts the car and drives out of my neighbourhood.

We talk until we arrive outside a small building. A cafe? Seriously?

"Won't you get recognised?" I ask out of worry.

"Not if I wear these." he points to a mask and a baseball cap.

"What about me then?" I ask as he puts on the accesories.

"I have identical ones for you." He throws me a exactly identical mask and baseball cap. We make our way inside the small cafe. The interior is mostly blue with some tints of green.

"Hello, what would you like?" the girl behind the counter asks.

"We'd both like an iced americano and a banana muffin." Seokjin says, both of us like the same things that's propably why we became friends in the first place.

"Anything else?" she asks flashing us a friendly smile.

"No, thank you." I respond and take the drinks the other workers made for us. We sit down at a table near the back for some privacy.

"How did you find this place?" I ask after taking a sip our of my drink.

"I just searched for small cafes in Seoul." He shrugged. "It looked calm enough."

"It is." I state.

"I still can't believe we are in relationship." Seokjin says out of the blue.

"Same, it's been two weeks but it still feels unreal." I say looking into his beautiful eyes when I suddenly get an idea. "How come you didn't confess earlier?"

"Yah! It's not that easy, I was scared you would reject me." he says while looking down. I can't see his face clearly but his ears have gone bright red. "Let's get out of here, there's to many people."

We make our way out of the cafe and drive to the ice cream parlor we've been going to since middle school. Seokjin interwines our fingers, making both of our cheeks heat. The familiar bells rings when Seokjin open the glass door. Hwa-young is behind the counter talking to a worker we've never seen before.

"Aigoo, my favorite customers!" she says happily. "I can see you're finally dating."

"Yes, we in fact are." I say while blushing heavily.

"You're meant for eachother." she teases with a smirk nowing we are both blushing. "C'mon take of your masks it won't be needed."

"Now, I'd like to know who the new employee is." Seokjin says.

"Oh, that's Minjoon!" she says making eyecontact with the boy. "Introduce yourself."

"Hello, my name is Seo Minjoon." the boy bows and goes into the backroom. He propably isn't younger than Jinwoo. I take of mine and Seokjins masks.

"The usual?" Hwa-young asks.

"As always." Both of us say. We sit and chat with Hwa-young for a while until we leave. We walk towards a nearby park holding hands. We sit down on a beanch under a big oak tree. The sun is hiding behind the clouds so it's getting colder. I cuddle up in Seokjins chest for warmth. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my forhead making me blush.

"You're blushing." he points out.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are." he says with a smirk on his stupidly handsome face. "Is it because of my handsome face?"

I hit is chest playfully in response. We sit in comfortable silence, enjoying eachothers presence. No guy I've ever dated has made me feel like this. Making butterflies appear in my stomach every time we kiss.

The clouds start to darken. A drop of water is splashed on my head before it starts raining. It isn't raining a normal amount either. It's like the Niagarafalls has come to Seoul.

"Shit!" Seokjin curses under his breath as he starts running towards his car.

"Yah! Wait for me!" and to my surprise he stops and takes my hand so we can run together. We reach the car and hurry inside it. The both of us are soaked from head to toe.

"Let's just head to the dorms." Seokjin says as he starts the car.

"Agreed." I buckle my belt and sit back in the car seat. "Today was fun."

"Yep, thank you for coming."

"No problem."

We reach the dorms after awhile. The door is unlocked so we just went in. We still haven't told the members about us yet so we need to be careful. I take of my shoes wich are soaked. I'm freezing, the rain was really cold.

"You guys look horrible." Jimin says.

"Obviously, the rain hit us hard." Seokjin responds while walking towards his room, I follow shortly after. His room is warm against my freezing skin. He hugs my tightly, leaving a kiss on my forehead.

"You're so cold." he states.

"You too." I nuzzle my face in his wet shirt.

"You need to change, you're going to catch a cold." Seokjin says as he rubs my hands together to create warmth.

"Luckily I left some clothes here a few says ago just in case I needed to change." I say while smiling at his face. I get the clothes beside his nightstand, a jumper and sweatpants. I go to the bathroom and change. The bathroom is surprisingly clean for seven guys. I quickly go Seokjins room and knock on the door. I don't think I could handle seeing him without a shirt just yet.

"Come in!" he shouts from the other side of the wall. I go inside to see him laying on his bed wearing dry clothes. I lay down beside him.

"Took you long enough." he says while bringing me closer too him. He takes me by surprise when his lips makes conntact with mine. The kiss is slow but passionate. I can feel him smile into the kiss. Before the any of us have the chance to deepen the kiss the door is bust open. We quickly look at the doorway to see Jimin standing there.

"What the Fuck!"
__________________________
A/N
I'm actually proud of this chapter surprisingly. While writing these chapters I have realised I use the word while alot. I don't know why, I just do. Remember that I'll always purple you!💜