3. Graduation

8:37
***

It honestly hasn't settled in yet, I'm actually graduating university today! It feels like I just started going to school. I'm currently waiting for mom, Hyunwoo, Chanwoo and Jinwoo in our car. Seokjin and the boys are coming aswell. I aced my finals and I'm seeking jobs at nearby hospitals. But first I want to take the summer of. I'm honestly nervous for my future. Becoming a doctor wont be easy.

Maybe I'm overthinking everything, I thought.

I get interrupted from my thoughts when the car door slams open.

"Holy shit, you scared the life out of me" I said holding my hand on where my heart is supposed to be.

"Language, Miyoung noona" Chanwoo says sarcastically.

"Funny thing is that you swear more than me, Chanwoo."I reply.

"I don't!" he says angrily.

We continued the conversation about swearing until we got to campus. I walked into the auditorium, it was full of students from my class.

"Good luck, Miyoung." Mom said while hugging me tightly."We'll try to find our seats."

I walk of to my seat. I don't know these people though we've been in the same class for over three years.

When the principal starts speaking my anxiety starts kicking in. What if I trip? Or miss my name being called out? I quickly snap out of those thoughts when they start calling out people to take their diplomas.

"Seo, Miyoung" the principal calls.

I quickly get up from my seat making sure to not knock over it. I get too the stage and recive my diploma. I stand there until the last name is called out.

We were allowed to get of the stage and go to our seats again. The principal finished speaking and the graduetes got to exit first to get pictures. I waited outside the auditorium looking for my family in the sea of people.

"There she is!" I heard a familiar voice call out. It was Taehyung. I'm immidiatly greeted with hugs and congratulations.

"I'm so proud of you." Seokjin whispers in my ear.

After that we hopped in the car and drove towards a resturant. Yoongi had booked a private room for twewle people. Seokjin ordered jjajangmyeon for all of us to eat. I had alot of fun that night. We all went home exhausted.

__________________________
A/N

This was really short, I had no motivation for this at all. The plot will hopefully begin next chapter.