Chapter 1: A playdate with you

Start from the beginning

"What is it?" Big Mac asked as he placed the woods into a box.

"Can you help me go to Rarity's place today?" I asked with a irresistible smile.

"I thought you hate going to her place, because she always treats you wrong."

"Well that's in the past and maybe she changed! Besides, I can never say no to my best friend."

"If ya say so, I'll ask Granny first okay?" Big Mac lastly replied before going inside to ask Granny.

"Okay!" I yelled back, seating down on the grass afterwards.
-
Moments later, Big Macintosh finally stepped back outside, bringing an umbrella with him.

"Lets go Applejack." He started, offering me his hand for me to hold. "Oh here's an umbrella incase it rains."

"Its never gonna rain big bwotha! The sun's up see?" I laughed while pointing at the sky.

"I know but the weather report lady told us that theres a slight chance of Rain today so just be safe okay?"

"Okay." I replied with a huge smile, making my brother giggle softly.

We then started to walk towards Rarity's house which was only a few blocks away from home. I would go myself but Granny always get angry at me if I do, so I took Big brother with me.

As soon we finally made it to my friend's house, Rarity immediately ran towards me for a hug as soon she saw me coming.

"Applejack darling, you made it!" She cheered in joy, planting a quick kiss on my cheeks afterwards which made my cheeks slightly burn.

"Howdy sugarcube! Ready for the playdate?" I asked with a laugh.

"Cer- certainly! Come inside please." She cheered while taking my hand and leading me inside her house.

"Goodbye Big Mac! Pick me up in 5 okay?" I lastly yelled to my brother before stepping inside the house.

"S-sure sis.. Have fun!" He yelled back.

As soon Rarity closed the door behind us, she quick ran towards the living room while squealing in joy.

"Hey where are ya goin' Rare?"

"Lets play hide and seek! You'll hide and I'll count okay?"

"Does your mom mind that I roam around your house?"

"Relax Applejack she's at work right now!"

"I thought you told me she's here to make us tea?"

"I- i forgot Darling!"

"You lied to me again Rarity.. Why?"

"Nevermind that! 1, 2, 3.."

When Rarity started to count, my eyes widened in shock as I glance around the place to look for a place to hide. I dint mind that she ignored my question cause she does that all of the time..

After I saw a small space behind the couch, I immediately ran behind it and covered my mouth to stop laughing so I cant blow my cover.

"And~ 10! Ready or not here I cwam!" She yelled im excitement after running around the place.

I tried my best to control my laughter from bursting out as I watched her roam around the living room.

As soon she left the room, I quickly took the chance to run into another hiding spot.

Suddenly, Rarity quickly charged at me when she came back to the room, making me fall to ground while she was on top of me.

"Got you!" She squealed in joy.

"Okay you got me sugarcube! P-please get off me now.." I nervously giggled as I felt a something strange feeling that I have encountered before whenever Rarity interacts with me.

"No way! Its my turn to hide now." She teased while licking her lips like what girls usually does in movies with boys.

"Then get off me if you want to hide now Rare.."

"But I dont wanna move yet!"

"Fine, ya asked for this.. 1, 2, 3!" I started to count, making Rarity stand up and ran upstairs to hide.

I just got back up to my feet as I glance at my purple haired friend run upstairs. I dont know why but I feel kinda uncomfortable.

"7, 8, 10!!! Here I come Rarity!" I yelled, running up to her room afterwards.

After I got up the staircase, I noticed that Rarity's bedroom door was slightly open.

"Maybe she's in there." I thought to myself before walking towards it to peek inside.

I let out a cute giggle when I noticed Rarity's feet was under a blanket while her whole body is being covered by several pillows.

"Where could she be? Hmm.." I said to myself in a loud voice to make sure she hears me.

"Could she be in.. Here?!" I yelled victoriously as soon I lifted the blanket up, revealing Rarity under it.

"Yeeeiiiii! You found me!"

"Ya were pretty obvious Rare."

"Wanna watch a movie with me?"

"I thought we were playing hide and seek?"

"We could play that later! Come here!' She cheered, pulling me into the bed to lay down beside her.

When I felt her body touched mine, the strange feeling came back to me, causing me to feel even more uncomfortable.

"Is anything wrong Aj?"

"No- I mean yes! But.. I can just stay downstairs ya know?" I nervously replied.

"Nonsense! The bed is big enough for is 7 year olds!" She answered after pulling me even closer to her as she grabbed the remote beside her.

Rarity kept doing this for years.. Pulling me into a hug unexpectedly, repeatedly moving closer to me, but I know she's just messing around with me.

This crap called Playdate continued ti'll were highschool..