•34• L'amour (M)

Start from the beginning

No matter how hard she would try, she would always be the only one left with a broken heart. Tzuyu loved him unconditionally and always will but the way Yugyeom looked at her and the question broke her even more.

Was money all that she’s worth?

"So you think I did it for money? Are you even hearing yourself?" She asked in burning anger as she quickly wiped the tears away.

"What else for? You were his assistant and I'm not a fool. You definitely are aware of something that I’m not. Every time I try to talk, let alone ask, you brush it  away like it’s nothing." He said, stepping closer to her, his eyes fixing into hers.

"I was his assistant Yugyeom! I worked only to assist him and if I was here for the money, wouldn’t I have left long ago? Yugyeom I thought you trusted me, that you loved….." She shut her mouth as the tears fell down effortlessly.

Why did she need to explain all of this? Just to cover up hidden secrets?

She closed her eyes and breathed out heavily. Quickly wiping the tears, she took her bag to leave. Yugyeom knew this conversation went way out of line. He didn’t mean it to go this far but staying at the edge of frustration failed his good self.

"Tzuyu wait-" She didn't want to hear anything from him anymore, at least not now.

The faint echoes of her shoes resonated in the marble floor and Yugyeom really needed to do something now because if he doesn’t, he’ll lose her and he was not fucking ready to.

He quickly ran after her and blocked her way just before she could walk out.

Yugyeom knew better than letting her walk away.

Obviously, Tzuyu attempted to push him away, the boy didn’t bulge.

"I'm sorry. So fucking sorry. Shit- I wasn’t even thinking. Please forgive me Tzuyu. Baby please don’t go." Yugyeom took her hands into his and kissed them.

Yugyeom wiped the tears from her face and hugged her who wrapped her arms tightly around him.

Another day of a fight and they made up real quick just like how they would fight again. Well, simply cause lies can never be hidden.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

The room was filled with loud laughs and giggles as they all huddled in the living room like usual after dinner.

It was quite a happy sight, the boys and comfortable on the sofa, enjoying their ice-creams after dinner.

Kim Taehyung made a decision of sitting sandwiched between Jungkook and Felix.

"Felix, don't lie to me. What are you doing to yourself? You're getting more handsome day by day." Taehyung teased, poking him with his elbow. 

Felix smiled shyly but shrugged his shoulders.

"Don't know Hyung, glad you notice changes in me. I’m happy." He replied and Taehyung cooed, leaning himself over the younger male.

"Oh wow. Right in front of my salad- I mean ice cream." Jungkook retorted to which Taehyung poked his tongue out teasingly.

"Ah these kids." Hye Kyo laughed at the two.

"Ma, I think I should leave now. Thank you so much for the dinner. I’ll have a good sleep today." Felix said as he stood up to hug her.

"Aww, this boy has grown a lot. You're always welcome dear, it's your home too." 

"Ma, I should be leaving too." Taehyung said and gave Jungkook side glances. Apparently the ice cream looked so much interesting to Jeon Jungkook, all of a sudden.