Ashlyn:"What the hell is wrong with you Mathew!"

Everyone looks at her as Mathew turns to her.

Mathew:"What?"

Ashlyn frowns.

Ashlyn:"Are you fucking stupid, what do you mean what? How could you do that to Cam?! Like seriously, with a bitch you've know for 5 fucking seconds!"

Lori comes over and leans over the counter as she smiles at the commotion. Mathew frowns while Ashlyn yells at him.

Mathew:"Stay out of it bruv."

Ashlyn:"She's fucking crying her eyes out inside because of you! You think I'm gonna stand back and allow that!"

Mathew:"Then you should have kept your mouth shut! Of course you'd be the one to tell her!"

Everyone stares at the two in shock.

Taesan:"I'm the one who told her to tell Cam, I'm the one who saw—"

Ashlyn:"No Taesan it's fine. This prick should have told her himself, or better yet not make out with someone behind Cam's back!"

Mathew glares at Taesan which Taehyung notices and frowns.

Jungkook steps outside and heads over to the kitchen to settle down the commotion. He reaches the kitchen and wraps his around Ashlyn.

Jungkook:"Ash come on just leave it."

He tries to pull her away.

Ashlyn:"You're fucking trash Mathew! To do that to her for a messy bitch like Lori?! You're a fucking punk!"

Mathew kisses his teeth.

Mathew:"Shut the fuck up man, like you weren't moving like a sket."

Jungkook immediately turns back around.

Jungkook:"What did you just call her?"

Jungkook walks towards him. Namjoon quickly stands in front of him.

Namjoon:"Jungkook—"

Jungkook:"Nah nah nah what did you just call her?"

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Lori:"Ooo they're both so hot when they're mad."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Mathew:"Bro control your girl then init, she's bare yapping in the background."

Ashlyn:"Oh fuck off mathew."