Chapter 11: Zelda's POV

"Zelda! Is it true that you and Ike broke up?!" Samus asked as I opened up my locker.

Of course, you would know, Samus. I looked over at her and sighed. "Yes. We broke up."

There was a hint of smugness in her voice. "Really now? I also heard you cheated on him?"

I frowned. People already know? I didn't think of Ike as a gossiper.

"And what if I did? It wouldn't matter, right? I mean, you are my best friend." I countered as I slammed my locker shut. I shifted my books in my arms to a more comfortable position. "I've got to go, Samus. Bye."

I spun on my heel and walked off. I could feel the cockiness and smugness radiating from Samus. It was obvious I had given her just what she wanted.

Which was Ike.

I sighed and walked into my first period class, Health Class. I collapsed in my seat with a loud sigh, placing my bag next to my desk.

"Rough morning?"

I jumped in my seat and looked to my right. There was a guy sitting there casually.

I eyed him before nodding. "Yes. It has been." I said as I softly sighed.

"I'm Mac." He simply said and held out his hand for me to shake.

I gave him a look, but nonetheless shook his hand. "Are you new here? I've never seen you before."

He nodded his. "Yeah, I used to live quite far from here."

I was about to reply when the classroom door slammed open. Both Mac and I turned our heads to see Link stalking towards us.

The look on his face reminded me of this morning with Shulk. It was full of jealously.

After Link had so rudely interrupted Shulk and I's introduction, he dragged me across the street, to his car and drove me to school, all while leaving Shulk.

I still wonder what happened with Shulk. Did he hitch a ride with Sheik? Maybe I'll see him around campus sometime.

Link pulled out the chair next to me and sat in it. "Sup." Does he even bother to care that that is someone else's seat? Well, then again, he's Link, he probably doesn't.

I grimaced. "Hey."

He looked behind me and nodded his head in Mac's direction. "Whose that?"

I looked at Mac then back at Link. "This is Mac. He's new here. I just met him right now."

I remember something and gave Link a confused look. "Wait, what are you doing here? You don't have first period with me." I said as I crossed my arms.

He chuckled and smirked. "Guess what? Now I do."

I gaped. "How? Did you switch classes or something? I swear Link, if I have you in all of my classes now--"

"Don't flatter yourself, sweetheart," Link interrupted.

"Good morning, Class! Sorry I was a bit late, I had some trouble with the office." The teacher burst.

Our teacher's eye seemed to look in our direction and he smiled. "Oh, right! Class, I would like to introduce to you to Link and Mac. Mac is new as Link had just switched classes. Make them feel welcome or we'll have some problems."

The class immediately all twisted in their chairs to get a glimpse of us.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat as Link shot everyone a huge grin, making all the girls in class swoon.