Chapter 5: Zelda's POV

Your probably wondering what my answer was, and to put it bluntly, I said no.

I'm not that type of person and never was.

Whatever happened between Ike and Samus was a mistake and eventually he'll come clean, and everything will be back to normal. I know it will.

But for some reason 'no' didn't seem to get into Link's thick skull because he's been doing nothing but bothering me.

I walked down the school halls, on my way to 2nd period that I had with Link. What a coincidence.

I huffed as I entered Mr. Snake's Language Arts class.

Honestly, he was kinda weird. I think he has a crush on Samus.

Oh right.

Samus.

I had her for 2nd also. Great, just oh-so great.

I collapsed into my desk and groaned as I looked at the board.

Pop Quiz.

Are you serious? Right now? Today?

I yelped when I crumpled ball of paper smacked me on the face. The paper fell onto my desk and I immediately grabbed it. I looked around trying to find the culprit and felt my anger rise when I saw who it was, laughing in his chair.

I growled. "Seriously, Link? What the hell?"

He laughed and pointed to the note. "Open it!"

I frowned at him and rested back into my chair. I opened it up. What the hell does he want now? And why am I always getting notes?

Why dont u want to get revenge? Dont u want Ike and Samus to pay? Come on Zel, just think about it? ~L

I reread the note a few times, stopping at the 'don't you want Ike and Samus to pay?'

No, I don't.

Yes, I do.

No! I don't!

Yes!

No-- actually, I do. I want revenge!

The image of Samus and Ike together made my blood boil. I felt jealousy and anger flow through my veins, and I stood up, walking over to Link.

He gave a confused looked but I ignored it. I sat down in the empty seat beside him and put on a serious face.

"So what's the plan?"