Chapter FortyFour

Kamya
A few weeks later

"I didn't think living with a baby would be this stressful" Roddy groaned.

The past few 15 minutes Mason wouldn't stop crying, he won't go to sleep, he already ate, his diaper been changed. He's just crying for no reason.

"I change my mind I don't want any kids" I told him.

"I'm thinking about changing my mind too" He laughed.

Brooklyn barged into our room with Mason in her arms crying. "Please deal with this" She said to me.

"I- I don't know what to do" I said as she placed him in my arms. I smacked lips loudly as I watch her walk out the room.

"Your mother is very trifling for this" I said to him.

I laid back against the headboard rocking him back in forth. I smiled at how quick he stopped crying.

"That was quick" Roddy said. "She must wasn't holding you correctly" I said to Mason.

He smiled showing nothing but his gums, he had Dean smiled and that was my favorite part about him.

"Is he done crying" Brooklyn peeked into the room.

"Yea, you wasn't holding him right" I told her. "I was holding him right, I even let Bird and Bree hold him he cried worse" She chuckled.

"I would too" Roddy mumbled keeping his eyes on tv.

"I'll put him in his crib when he go to sleep" I told her. "Alright, I'm about to go to the store to get him some milk" She said.

"Isn't it to late to do that" I questioned. "I stole Roddy gun so I'm good" She said.

"Wait what?" Roddy sat up. "Gotta go" She waved.

"Be careful" I told her.

Brooklyn

I went into the store grabbing a small basket, I went straight into the baby aisle. I was already paranoid going to the store by myself so I wanted to get back home quick.

I looked around for the milk that I always get him, I looked up and seen it was all the way to the top.

I sighed loudly knowing I wouldn't be able to reach it, I stood on the bottom rack trying to reach it but got off quickly once I felt like I was about to fall.

"Do you need help" I heard a deep voice behind me.

My eyes widen seeing how fine this nigga was. I nodded my head pointing to the milk that was to the top.

"How many" He asked. "Three" I told him.

He sat them down in my basket staring directly at me. "Thanks" I said before walking off.

"I can't get your name" He chuckled making me turn back around. "Brooklyn, yours?" I asked.

"Zae" He smiled as I shook his hand.

I quickly grabbed my hand sanitizers out my pocket then putting some on my hand. I looked up hearing him laugh.

"I'm not taking any chances" I told him. "I feel you but can I get your number you seem cool, even tho we didn't talk much" He said.

"Uh sure" I nodded giving him my phone.

I watched him put his number in then gave him a small smile once he gave it back. "I'll text you tomorrow" He said.

I turned on my heels slowly, I wanted to let out the biggest smile but that would be so embarrassing.

I know my face is probably red as a apple right now he too fine to be walking around here by his self like that.

"BOO!" I heard making me jump. I turned around mugging who ever it was.

"Ew it's you" I said disgusted. "Who was that nigga you was talking to, you cheating on me" He asked.

"Donbo I cant cheat on you if we're not together" I said while grabbing me a Gatorade.

"We can be" He winked. I rolled my eyes getting in line I could've went to self checkout put they're closed.

"What are you doing here late anyway" I asked him.

"I needed some condoms" He said as I turned around looking at him weird. "What? My dick is not about to have the hiccups" He said.

"You didn't even have to say all that" I laughed.

"You asked and you still didn't tell me who that nigga was" He pointed to Zae.

"He help me get Mason milk and I kinda gave him my number" I told him. "You need to be careful that nigga might be working with your daddy" He said.

"He too fine to be working for him" I said waving him off. "That don't matter, just be careful" He said.

To be continued

Zae
(Don't know the @)

 Zae  (Don't know the @)