Chapter Thirtyone

Relly
LA📍

I laid down on the bottom bunk eating the last Hershey bar I had left

I laid down on the bottom bunk eating the last Hershey bar I had left. I just found out the guard I was fucking with was like 60 years old.

I had to quit hitting that, I was disgusted once she told me. I also think she was just using me for some dick, I haven't heard nothing about me getting out early yet like she claim she will do.

"You got a new roomie" The guard said as my cell opened. I looked up and seen a tall brownskin with face tats walk in. I smacked my lips throwing my paper away.

"You don't seem to excited to have me in here" He chuckled. "I actually enjoyed having a cell by myself" I told him.

"But what you in here for" I asked.

He put his stuff on his bunk than stared at me. "You won't be scared will you" He asked.

I shook my head sitting down. "I murdered a couple of people" He said.

My eyes widen as he chuckled. I was waiting for him to tell me he was playing but he deadass.

"A couple? how many" I asked.

"Just three, it was a drive by. They was talking shit on my block and got what they wanted" He shrug.

"Cops caught me slipping when I was chilling with one of my shorties" He said.

"How long they gave you" I asked. "Life" He said.

"Oh" I mouthed grabbing a Gatorade from under the bunk. "Where you getting all them snacks from" He asked.

"I was fucking with one of the guards so she brought me some snacks. Want one?" I asked. He nodded as I grabbed one for him.

"So what you in here for" He asked. "I beat somebody grand daddy up" I told him as he laughed.

"Why would you do that" He asked. "It's a long story don't feel like talking about it" I said.

"My name pookie by the way" He said sticking his hand out for me to shake. "Fist bump" I said.

"Wait your real name is Pookie" I asked.

"My mama was trying to be "creative" but she just dumb ass hell" He said. "Mine is Relly" I said.

"Oh so something close to R.Kelly" He laughed.

"HELL NAH" I yelled. "Do I look like I piss on lil kids" I asked.