Chapter ThirtyFive

Kamya

"I think I'm pregnant" Addison whispered into my ear. My eyes widen making me turn my head quick.

"How? You get plastic dick" I told her, she smacked her lips pushing me playfully.

"I been feeling sick lately" She said.

"Do I hear Corona" Relly yelled from outside, I shook my head laughing. "6ft apart Kamya" Relly said.

"Relly shut up and stay out of our conversation" I told him.

"Don't tell me to shut up when I'm trying to help you out, so when she give you Corona don't say I told you so" He said.

I rolled my eyes shutting the door, I sighed hearing him make beats on the door. "He should have stayed in jail" I mumbled.

I stood in front of Addison as she rubbed her stomach looking like she was in pain. "You sure you don't have Corona" I asked.

"Bitch I don't, come with me so I can go get a test" She said.

"But how are you pregnant if— you cheated on Winter?"

"No but you remember the nigga pookie I was telling you about" She said as I nodded.

"Well right before me and Winter got together we you know did it one last time"

"It's something every damn day, let's go get the test bitch" I sighed getting up.

I grabbed my keys off the table as we both walked out the door seeing everyone sitting outside on the porch.

"Where y'all going" Roddy asked. I turned on my heels slowly giving him a small smile.

"We going to the store" I told him. I turned back around going to my car.

"For what" He asked. "Snacks, now bye"

"If you going to see a nigga I got a tracking device on your car. But I hope you have fun" He smiled.

I gave him a confused look as I turned back around facing him. "Nigga I didn't know you was that crazy" Bird said.

"You have a tracking device in my car" I asked. "Just in case something happen" He said shrugging.

"Kamya sweetie just run away" Bree whispered. "Just come back to big daddy Bree"

"Imma just ignore she said that" Roddy said. "We're going to have this conversation when I get back" I told him.

"She know she want this back, once they get the strap they always turn back" Bree said licking over her lips staring me up and down.

"You just asking to get shot" Relly said. "He already shot you in the foot, whats next?"

"Her back, so she won't be able to walk again" Roddy said.

I ignored them getting in the car, I looked at Addison laid back in my seat. "This nigga put a tracker on my car" I said.

She looked up at me with one eye open. "You must got that good good" She chuckled.

I shook my head starting the car, theirs no reason why he should have a tracker on my car, I feel like he don't trust me or he just being protective.

"I would never thought he would do some like that"

"Now look who we talking about, Rodrick Moore we all know he psycho" She said as I pulled out the driveway.

"Or he might just be over protective over you" She said.