Chapter ThirtyTwo

Liyah
Compton📍

I got out my Uber letting out a deep breath

I got out my Uber letting out a deep breath. I just came back from New York since my sister just had a new baby.

I grabbed my phone out my pocket making sure my bruises wasn't showing on my face. A lot been happening to me since me and Kamya stop being friends. An I know it's just Karma hitting me right back.

Me and my boyfriend been getting into arguments and he been physically abusing me. All I want is just me and Kamya friendship back it's all my fault letting my sister ruin that for me.

I was thinking about visiting her since I'm in town but I know she can't stand me right now.

I grabbed my bags out the trunk than thanked my driver. I knocked on the door waiting for her to answer.

I placed a fake smile once she opened the door. "HEYY" She squealed hugging me tightly.

"I thought you was coming tomorrow" She asked letting me walk in. "I got an early flight so I surprised you" I told her.

I sat my bag down beside the couch staring at Jayden. I picked him up as he grasped my finger.

"So did you find out if Jayden is his or not" I asked her. She sighed laying back on the couch.

"I thought we already talked about this Liyah. I already knew Jayden wasn't his. I just wanted child support from Roddy. But he made me take a test a few weeks after we got out the hospital." She said.

"I don't understand why you even doing all of this. If your broke you could have just said that" I shrugged.

Me and Destiny doesn't get along very well but when we do it doesn't last long. We didn't grow up in the same household because she was raised from my auntie down here.

Once I moved down to Compton to go to college me and her gotten closer in till she found out I was hanging with Kamya.

Once Roddy broke up with her when Kamya came around she couldn't stand her. So she threatened me and made me stop being friends with her.

After she begged me to set Roddy up to get me to fuck him that's when I knew she was just using me.

I never wanted to mess around with him since I actually was feeling Relly at the time.

Destiny introduced me to my so call boyfriend Mason. Come to find out it was a set up to get rid of me so I won't be with Relly. It was just a lot she done.