Chapter FortyThree

Gerald (Kamya Dad)

I sat at the table smoking my last cigar I had, I sent all my men to look for her, she escaped three days ago and it was no sight of her. She even deleted her social media.

They shot destiny, not surprised I was going to kill her sooner or later but they did the job for me.

"Boss the house is empty" Carlos said. I shook my head blowing smoke in the air.

"What about Brooklyn" I asked.

"Her place is empty also, they had to move away" He said. "Well that's disappointing" I chuckled.

"Sit down" I told him. I smirked as he hesitated to sit in front of me.

I blame him for letting her get away, nobody wasn't suppose to be able to get in the room, she shouldn't be able to escape anyway.

"Tell me where you was when she escaped?" I asked him. "I was helping the boys take the boxes to the truck" He said.

I picked up the big knife that was sitting on the table twisting it around my finger. "Was that your job?"

"No sir" He spoke lowly.

"I gave you a specific job to watch her and make sure she doesn't leave, and did any of you spot Destiny go upstairs?" I asked looking at everyone in the room.

"No sir" They all said.

I nodded standing up with the knife, I went behind Carlos swiping the knife softly against his shirt.

"You had one job and you fucked that up" I laughed.

"Boss I'll do my best to find her-"

"That's too late for that you should have did your job the first time" I told him.

"Please-" Before he finished I slit his throat with the knife. I dropped the knife while laughing at the other guys faces as they look terrified.

"Who's next" I asked looking around at them.

"Clean this shit up" I walked off to my office.

I grabbed my phone off the table going through my social media to see if I could find her or Brooklyn anywhere.

I smiled seeing one of their friends post their location, they're in Atlanta.

Perfect.

I walked out my office looking at my men clean the mess up. "We're heading to Atlanta first thing tomorrow so be ready to be on the road" I told them.

"Yes sir" They nodded.

Kamya

"Why the fuck would you post our location dummy" I yelled to Bree. "I forgot we was keeping it low" She said.

I smacked my lips sitting on the cold floor, we just recently moved to Atlanta so we could get away from all the bull back in LA but Bree wanted to post our location.