ISSUE #14

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

AUGUST 1 ISSUE
DOWNWARD SPIRAL

――

yume-yume!
yo...are you thinking of transferring?
yume-yume!
why haven't you asked me about hachidori???
Seen at 8:24 p.m.

Iori was nervous

Iori was nervous. She had spent the last week nervous.

After the twins' odd fight, she had reduced herself into nothing but a photographer along for the ride. She occasionally showed the third years (mostly Kita, who was oddly interested) some of the pictures, but that was it.

They didn't try to talk to her either; Suna was the only one who tried to ask what happened, to which she lied, saying that absolutely nothing had happened.

On the bus ride home, she had sat alone at the front of the bus, taking most of the ride to sleep away her worries. Then, when she settled back down at home, the next problem arose.

Iori had no clue why Yamada Daisuke wanted to talk to her. It seemed ominous, seeing as their connections only lasted as far as the club he had quit. Of course, she took over his job, but she didn't really think that counted.

As she sat in this coffee shop, awkwardly waiting for Yamada Daisuke, her mind slowly began to cave in on her. Everything, and she meant everything, was going wrong. First, the fight, then Yumeno somehow figured out she was planning on transferring and not to Hachidorijo (Iori was promptly ignoring her texts, because she couldn't handle her problems), and now this.

She didn't want to think it was going to get worse, because she didn't really know what "worse" constituted.

The door to the coffee shop opened, and in came the tall Yamada Daisuke, dressed in some type of k-drama-male-lead summer outfit. Iori stood quickly, awkwardly putting her hands behind her back as she waited.

"Good morning," he smiled, bowing. Iori quickly bowed back, sitting down the moment she could. "Sorry I'm late, I woke up like forty minutes ago."

Okay, now he's pretty, Iori thought, staring at him for a moment. "You're good," she said, letting out a small laugh. "I don't care. Waiting isn't the end of the world."

"Right. Have you ordered anything?"

Oh, dear Lord, she continued thinking as she shook her head no, why do I have to eat in front of him? He probably eats like a god, and I eat like a slob. Also, he'll judge me if I get something bad. Maybe I'll just get a variation of what he gets.

"Have you been here before? I really recommend any sandwich on their menu," he kept talking, as nonchalant as he could've been. Meanwhile, Iori was having a panic attack on how painfully pretty he was, because, for some reason, she hadn't noticed beforehand.