ISSUE #6

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

AIMOTO IORI DID NOT
PARTICIPATE IN THIS ISSUE.

MAY 12
ANGER, AND SICKNESS
——

゚☆ suzuki miyoko fact ! ☆゚
her and iori have very similar personalities.
as such, they end up fighting. a lot.

It had been a while since Iori spent the twenty minutes before class in the bathroom

It had been a while since Iori spent the twenty minutes before class in the bathroom. Surprisingly, she and Miyoko had experienced a smooth few months leading up to this, so it was only natural that their peace would break at some point.

"Don't cry," Iori whispered to herself, closing her eyes. "Don't cry, you absolute loser. Don't cry."

It wasn't often that Miyoko would push her this far; but, considering the situation, this was pretty much inevitable. If there was one thing Iori was horrible at handling, it was feelings.

As for herself, she hadn't had a crush since middle school, and she ended up repressing said crush to the point that it dissipated without her ever acknowledging it.

The one time someone had confessed to her, she was barely able to stutter out a "no" before immediately leaving and crying in her room for the rest of the night (guilt was a hard emotion for her to swallow).

Two people, now? Two people that fought over her? She ended up crying to Kiyoko on the phone for about two hours on Sunday night, and then when she went into school on Monday, she basically ignored Atsumu and Osamu and just went home after school.

This morning, her and Miyoko had spent an entire half-hour screaming at each other over the situation, and she had been left with a very clear 'no, you will not be reassigned, get over yourself.'

Now, she was on the verge of tears three minutes before class started, and the last thing she wanted was for anybody to see her that messy.

Letting out a steady sigh, Iori exited the stall, picking up her bag from the floor of the bathroom. If she couldn't escape going to class, she could at least rush in and make sure nobody saw the redness around her eyes.

Sliding the classroom door open, she quickly shuffled to her desk, not bothering to greet Atsumu (just like yesterday). She was setting up her area for the day, neatly arranging notebooks and her pencil bag.

"Good morning?" Atsumu said, audibly unsure of something.

"Morning," Iori grumbled, her voice nearly cracking halfway through the one word. Don't cry, you idiot baby good-for-nothing idiot.