15

They had been in the store for about fifteen minutes looking for bathing suits.

At the entrance they split up and went with the people of their choice.

Chenle went with Mark, Donghyuck went with Renjun, and Jeno, Jaemin, and Jisung stuck together.

Chenle and Mark had gotten distracted by some jackets in the corner of the shop while Jisung, Jeno, and Jaemin were marching around screaming the lyrics to Despacito and even held up a sign that said the same thing. Nobody was really sure where they got the sign from, but that's besides the point. Renjun and Donghyuck were at a different corner of the store going through the many pairs of swimming trunks that were piled up.

"Why don't you wanna swim, Injunnie?" Donghyuck asked the boy since they were the only ones in that part of the shop and he was really curious.

"No reason." Renjun said while picking up some swimming trunks that looked ten times his size, but he was pretending to look at them regardless.

Donghyuck snatched them from him and repeated his question, but a little louder.

"You don't wanna know." Renjun muttered.

"What was that?"

"I said that you don't want to know."

"Why not?!" Donghyuck asked, making his voice way louder than it was earlier.

Renjun rolled his eyes at his best friend's antics and continued to look through the swimming trunks.

"Smurfette, I'm talking to you."

"I'm quite aware, Dongfuck."

"Fine. If you won't answer then I'll make you answer."

And with that Donghyuck started tickling Renjun .

Renjun had enough and grabbed the younger boy's wrist along with some random clothes off of the shelves and dragged him to the dressing room.

"Do you really want to know?" he asked before the two went in.

"Duh!"

He huffed at Donghyuck's persistence, but he should've guessed that this would happen.

"Can we get a dressing room?" Renjun asked the worker and she lazily nodded her head and pointed at one of the vacant rooms.