Chapter 57

The last chapter! Hope you enjoy, and again, thank you guys for all the support. It means a lot. Go check out my new fanfic, Home // Sammy Wilkinson and give it a vote and comment!

/////

8 months later

I woke up and noticed it was 3:30 am. I was having very bad stomach pains and noticed I was laying in a puddle of something wet. Oh shit, my water broke.

"Samuel, get up" I say, hitting him

"What? Is everything okay?" He asks panicky.

"My water just broke" I yell, hopping out of bed.

"Oh shit" he yells, also getting out of bed. Sam runs to the closet where we have our hospital bags packed, pulling them out.

"Let's go!" I say, grabbing my favorite fuzzy blanket.

We run out to the car. I feel like were both nervous, but also prepared.

"Were having a baby" I smile, happily. Trying to cover up the pain.

"Were having a baby" Sam repeats, squeezing my hand.

We pull up into the hospital. After a little arguing with the nurse, Sam manages to get us a room pretty quickly.

*2 hours later*

"I can't do this, I can't deal with pain" I ramble , panicking

"Baby, calm down. Deep breathes. You are the strongest women I know, you can do this" Sam reassures me

"Okay Emma, we need you to push" the doctor announces.

"One more push" the doctor says, After lots of screams of pain and squeezing Sam's hands

"Ughhh" I scream and immediately hear out baby crying and a wave of relief washing over me.

"T-that's our baby. You did it ems" Sam says, smiling bigger than I've ever seen

"Congratulations! It's a girl" the doctor announces and I start crying tears of joy. They wash her off and bring her over so we can hold her.

"Oh my goodness, we made this" I gush, hiding he as I stare into her eyes

"She's beautiful" Sam says, tears slipping out of his eyes.

"She has your eyes" I smile to Sam

"We are going to be great parents" Sam smiles.

"We should name her Eva Rose Wilkinson" I say, I had put a lot of thought into the name.

"I love that" Sam smiles. I pass her off to Sam so he can hold her.

"You are going to have a great life, Eva"