Chapter 50

"Good morning" I smile, leaving kisses all over Sam's face.

"Mmm good morning baby" he says in his sexy morning voice that I'll never get over. "I have a surprise for you today"

"Oh really, what's that?" I ask

"Now if I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise anymore, now would it?" He laughs

"I guess not" I pout

"Your cute as fuck puppy dog face won't get me to tell you this time, you'll figure out at like 12" he chuckles

"Let's go make breakfast" I smile, jumping out of bed, Sam goal lowing behind me.

Making breakfast basically was Sam sitting at the table on his phone, while I did the coking. I made breakfast burritos, one of my favorites.

"This is delicious, babe" he says, his mouth full of food

"Learn your manners wilk" I laugh. I then hear the doorbell ring, expecting it to be kaitlyn or one of the jacks.

"MOM?!" I yell, happily. I embrace her in the biggest hug possible, smiling widely and letting a few tears slip out. I hadn't seen my mom since thanksgiving, and it's now January.

"I missed you so much, ems" she says, breaking the hug.

"I missed you too mom, so much" I smile. This was so unexpected.

"Looks like your surprise came early" Sam says, smiling from ear to ear. That's what I love about Sam, whenever in happy, he's even happier.

"You did this?" I smile, placing a quick kiss on his lips.

"Sam, it's always great seeing you" she says, hugging him. "And soon to be son in law"

"You too Rebecca, and yup, a little less than two months" he says, smiling at me.

"You guys picked a date? this is so exciting!" My mom cheers, clapping her hands together.

"Yup, February 21st" I say to her.

"Well, you're probably wondering, I came to help you go pick out a dress!" She says, a smile not once leaving her face.

"Really?! Oh my gosh I'm so excited!" I say. I have dreamed of a wedding since I was a little girl.

"Yup, and I called your maid of honor and bridesmaid, kaitlyn and Andrea, and they are meeting us at the bridal shop in an hour, go get ready" she says and I hurry off to our bedroom.

Sam's POV

I love seeing Emma this happy, it's what keeps me alive. The way her smile basically spreads to her ears and they way her eyes light up, I could stare at her all day.

"This was a really nice thing you did, Sam" Rebecca, Emma's mom says.

"Well, Emma's happiness is key. So, if something as simple as flying you out here makes her how happy she is right now, then I'll do it in a heart beat" I smile "plus, she wouldn't stop talking about how she won't go dress shopping without you" I chuckle

"You are going to be the best husband to my daughter" She smiles.

"Thank you, Rebecca, that's all I ever want to be" I know it sounds cliché, but it's true.

Emma's POV

I get ready as I faintly hear Sam and my mom talking in the family room. Just the simplest things Sam says, gives me butterflies. Just the way he talks about me to my mom, gives me the biggest smile.

"I'm ready" I announce. I was wearing leggings and a brandy Mellville tshirt that said 'Okay, but first coffee' which described my life perfectly.